SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aluminum SE wheels and tires...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Aluminum SE wheels and tires... Empty
PostSubject: Aluminum SE wheels and tires...   Aluminum SE wheels and tires... EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 2:44 pm

I'm curious... anyone want a spare? I was thinking about keeping one front and one back(as spares) and selling the other two to people as spares...

anyone interested?

if so... i'll go ahead and look at new rims/tires. :D

EDIT: or, if anyone is interested in all four and the spacers.. i'll sell as a set, then buy a matching spare to my new wheel/tire combo.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aluminum SE wheels and tires...   Aluminum SE wheels and tires... EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 3:41 pm

Wheels wrote:
I'm curious... anyone want a spare? I was thinking about keeping one front and one back(as spares) and selling the other two to people as spares...

anyone interested?

EDIT: or, if anyone is interested in all four and the spacers.. i'll sell as a set, then buy a matching spare to my new wheel/tire combo.

RICHIE RICH,RICHIE RICH$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$RICHIE RICH,RICHIE RICH
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aluminum SE wheels and tires...   Aluminum SE wheels and tires... EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 3:44 pm

Good Luck Selling them!

What kind of Wheels\Tires are you looking at getting?
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Aluminum SE wheels and tires...   Aluminum SE wheels and tires... EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 4:39 pm

rhinomcb wrote:
Wheels wrote:

anyone interested?

RICHIE RICH,RICHIE RICH$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$RICHIE RICH,RICHIE RICH
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

My new best friend..........GET HIM MCB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As I told him yesterday.....close your eyes and just imagine the music.............."MONEY MONEY MOENY MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, MONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEY! lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aluminum SE wheels and tires...   Aluminum SE wheels and tires... EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 6:59 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! thats why he went to walmart and bought that cheap toolbox,he wanted wify to think .....................now we seee$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aluminum SE wheels and tires...   Aluminum SE wheels and tires... EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 8:13 pm

lol! well well well... what do we have here? mcb... man of a 1000 modifications. and... Telli '100k Vette' co. lol!

man, where's the love? lol!

side note: this post is just a feeler... not actually selling right now.

i've asked once, i'll ask again... where' s the smilie with the middle finger"california wave"?? lol! i really need one...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aluminum SE wheels and tires...   Aluminum SE wheels and tires... EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 6:44 am

ATV_Rick wrote:
Good Luck Selling them!

i'm thinking about the Black SS108's... if i'm not mistaken, it's possible to get the simulated beadlock rings for them. which is what i'd do down the road... in red(to match the shock springs
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Aluminum SE wheels and tires...   Aluminum SE wheels and tires... EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 9:13 am

Wheels wrote:
ATV_Rick wrote:
Good Luck Selling them!

i'm thinking about the Black SS108's... if i'm not mistaken, it's possible to get the simulated beadlock rings for them. which is what i'd do down the road... in red(to match the shock springs

i saw somewhere i think in a mag those 108s with real beadlocks...ill look around and find em
Back to top Go down
TnIceman

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Aluminum SE wheels and tires...   Aluminum SE wheels and tires... EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 5:19 pm

Those Black SS108's with the TRUE beadlocks.. are $995 for just the Wheels..

OMG.. they are sweet but that is some REAL money.. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.windrockatv.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435

PostSubject: Re: Aluminum SE wheels and tires...   Aluminum SE wheels and tires... EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 5:30 pm

ive got beadlocks...i can get them 200 bucks cheaper than that
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aluminum SE wheels and tires...   Aluminum SE wheels and tires... EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 6:18 pm

beadlocks are cool... but, i just want the rings that go on the rims... if they fit. simulated is good with me.

68.00 vs. 250.00 is a no-brainer in my book. for Tellico and MCB... 68.00 is my choice.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

PostSubject: Re: Aluminum SE wheels and tires...   Aluminum SE wheels and tires... EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 7:04 pm

Wheels wrote:
beadlocks are cool... but, i just want the rings that go on the rims... if they fit. simulated is good with me.

68.00 vs. 250.00 is a no-brainer in my book. for Tellico and MCB... 68.00 is my choice.... lol!

I started smelling it not to long ago........and had to go and clean the shoes off, put some waders on etc.......cuz the **** is getting VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DEEP IN HERE. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aluminum SE wheels and tires...   Aluminum SE wheels and tires... EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 10:44 pm

sale pending....

:afro:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aluminum SE wheels and tires...   Aluminum SE wheels and tires... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 10:52 pm

no sale. rims are still for sale.
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

PostSubject: Re: Aluminum SE wheels and tires...   Aluminum SE wheels and tires... EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 11:45 pm

Wheels wrote:
no sale. rims are still for sale.

WRONG......RIMS ARE SOLD! lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Aluminum SE wheels and tires...   Aluminum SE wheels and tires... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 9:37 am

before anyone goes out and buys simulated beadlocks listen to this....

my rzr buddy has ths ss108 simulated beadlocks... AND THEY LOOK KILLER!

but he did pop an outer bead this weekend.... a ratchet strap, and 1 hour of tire spoons working and a lil compressor pumping its ass off and we got it back on - slight leak all day due to the amount of mud in the seal - but still rideable.... BUT... the simulated beadlock ring made our work TONS harder. Just to get the spoons in and work the bead round the valve stem was TOUGH.

They are great wheels - but be careful to not pop a bead... ie running em low psi and in a rut.

AND THEY ARE FREAKING SWEET LOOKING!

I am however savine my coin and opting fro beadlocks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aluminum SE wheels and tires...   Aluminum SE wheels and tires... Empty

Back to top Go down

Aluminum SE wheels and tires...
Page 1 of 1