SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here is what I'm SCARED of

Go down 
+11
rcmass
Dreth
bush
Big-R
Bigg Bubba
DoddS
AIRBORNE
GunRunner
ChrisC
wvyankee2
Bobby D
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
r6realtor

r6realtor

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Here is what I'm SCARED of - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here is what I'm SCARED of   Here is what I'm SCARED of - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 1:42 pm

ridepate wrote:
Also looked like there was a CHILD in there!!!!!!!!! You can see a small head in the passenger seat and hear the screaming at the end.......not good.

I agree, the whole or deal looked and sounded horrible, I just hope everyone ended up alright.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Here is what I'm SCARED of   Here is what I'm SCARED of - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 2:38 pm

sounded like a young boy hollerin
Back to top Go down
Neuromax
SSXSRider Member
Neuromax

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Here is what I'm SCARED of   Here is what I'm SCARED of - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 3:11 pm

I heard it was at Carolina Adventure world and that kid screaming was his grandson.......around 10 years old.

I have gotten too old to climb hills like that any more. I would rather just scoot on down the trail and go past those.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Here is what I'm SCARED of   Here is what I'm SCARED of - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 3:50 pm

Neuromax wrote:
I heard it was at Carolina Adventure world and that kid screaming was his grandson.......around 10 years old.

I have gotten too old to climb hills like that any more. I would rather just scoot on down the trail and go past those.

To have a kid in there and try something like that is plain STUPID. If I even think for a second it could hurt someone besides me, they get out and walk, or at that point we go around............ Hope he came out ok. Breaks my heart to hear a little one screaming like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here is what I'm SCARED of   Here is what I'm SCARED of - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Here is what I'm SCARED of
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2