SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who went to the JAMBOREE this weekend??

Go down 
+3
shawnley1222
wvyankee2
Bigg Bubba
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bigg Bubba

Bigg Bubba

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Who went to the JAMBOREE this weekend?? Empty
PostSubject: Who went to the JAMBOREE this weekend??   Who went to the JAMBOREE this weekend?? EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 11:39 am

I went and had a good time. I seen a lot of folks there and also seen several SXS guys....
Those decals on the hood hump does what its suppose to do... I seen several of em fartin'
around up there. The trails were a little sloppy and were in purty good shape. the rain
they got friday did a real good job keeping the dust down for the shin-dig. I was only up there to ride the trails... We didnt participate in any of the events... but everything seemed like it was
gonna be a good weekend.
I WAS THERE...... WHO ELSE MADE IT? Smiles cheers
Back to top Go down
Bigg Bubba

Bigg Bubba

PostSubject: Re: Who went to the JAMBOREE this weekend??   Who went to the JAMBOREE this weekend?? EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 12:00 pm

While I was there at WINDROCK yesterday, I noticed about three different side x sides that had the REAR STEERING..... them thangs come riding down the paved road thru the parking lots ...SIDEWAYs..... Well not really side ways but, the RZRs Were leaving 4 different tracks..... it was kinda neat. ANY OF YOU FELLERS EVER
SEEN THIS or HAVE CHECKED INTO IT?? It looks like what the bigg rock crawling
jeeps and trucks have. Eat
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: Who went to the JAMBOREE this weekend??   Who went to the JAMBOREE this weekend?? EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 12:13 pm

Have not seen that Bubba, but I bet it is expensive. Shocked
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: Who went to the JAMBOREE this weekend??   Who went to the JAMBOREE this weekend?? EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 12:26 pm

ive senn it on that tonytoyz site but never in person, there was a samuri that had it last night doin donuts he was WAYYYYYY up there i was waiting for him to tip over he stopped just in time... nopics
Back to top Go down
Bigg Bubba

Bigg Bubba

PostSubject: Re: Who went to the JAMBOREE this weekend??   Who went to the JAMBOREE this weekend?? EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 12:32 pm

The REAR STEER was from TONY's TOY's . He is in Tennesee I think. You Fellers
may want to check him out. If Nick see'S this, he'll want one and end up having
one some how..... Tell em Bigg Bubba told yuins about it. :D
Back to top Go down
dtucker

dtucker

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Who went to the JAMBOREE this weekend??   Who went to the JAMBOREE this weekend?? EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 9:34 pm

i went had a good time,we was camping so the rain was pretty nasty,but the trade for no dust was good
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Who went to the JAMBOREE this weekend??   Who went to the JAMBOREE this weekend?? EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 9:35 pm

Look at picture #163 http://www.flickr.com/photos/rdd8/sets/72157602738017053/ Tony was at this event I was at with his 4 wheel steer Rhino and his wife has the pink rhino with the big lift.I have seen him in Harlan before too.He seems like a pretty nice guy from talking to him.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Who went to the JAMBOREE this weekend??   Who went to the JAMBOREE this weekend?? EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 11:08 pm

Bobby , I like those trails. thats the kinda stuff.
I would like to ride. looks rocky.

Chris.... cheers
Back to top Go down
tabraha

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Who went to the JAMBOREE this weekend??   Who went to the JAMBOREE this weekend?? EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 11:47 am

I was up the weekend before, road about 160 miles TH,FR,SAT. They were hauling dirt into the events area and it looked like they were getting geared up pretty good. Glad to hear it rained Friday for the event. It rained a little the Thursday night for us the weekend before which made good slick Friday ridin but by Saturday it was back to a dust bowl. I'm still blowin' windrock boogers out!!!! Trails 9 & 12 (I think) were real fun wet.

Saw wheelins' rhino loaded up pulling out of the parking lot FRI or SAT morning, can't remember which. There were sxs's everywhere. There were about 4 rhinos and 3 grizzlies in our group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who went to the JAMBOREE this weekend??   Who went to the JAMBOREE this weekend?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who went to the JAMBOREE this weekend??
Page 1 of 1