SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can-Am rumor mill

Go down 
+7
Clayboy
AIRBORNE
GunRunner
Big-R
shawnley1222
Bobby D
wvyankee2
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Can-Am rumor mill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can-Am rumor mill   Can-Am rumor mill - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 9:10 pm

ChrisC wrote:
Clayboy wrote:
Rumor mill say's we got something to look forward to in 2009 from Yami!. Old Blue is in danger of being traded. Shocked

Clay , I think you mean 2010. The 09's are already out.
and the 08 and 09 is the same. machine.... cheers

Remember about to much Beer. i am not there to drive
you around...... lol!

OK jakaz,,, You got me there, 2010 waz what I waz talkin bout. We should hear something from then in late 2009.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am rumor mill   Can-Am rumor mill - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 10:00 pm

............ Wink
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am rumor mill   Can-Am rumor mill - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 12:05 am

uplaugh He said jakazz............... :(lmao:
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am rumor mill   Can-Am rumor mill - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 12:11 am

ChrisC wrote:
Clayboy wrote:
Rumor mill say's we got something to look forward to in 2009 from Yami!. Old Blue is in danger of being traded. Shocked

Clay , I think you mean 2010. The 09's are already out.
and the 08 and 09 is the same. machine.... cheers

Remember about to much Beer. i am not there to drive
you around...... lol!

I was wandering, can you buy an 09 Rhino now and what year is it now?
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am rumor mill   Can-Am rumor mill - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 1:24 am

Ronnie you have most defently drank to much---> Beer

Chris....... :(lmao:
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am rumor mill   Can-Am rumor mill - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 11:20 am

:hijacked: Wasn't this topic about the canadian POS not the japanese one Butt dance party woo hoo J/K
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am rumor mill   Can-Am rumor mill - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 11:36 am

A Canned Ham SxS no doubt would be FAST, but I bet you would also be Faster taking it back to the shop for repairs (frame breakage, plastic melting, transmission not engaging, etc) Can't beat that Rotax engine though for speed.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am rumor mill   Can-Am rumor mill - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 8:08 pm

Spy Photo Cool Smiles

Can-Am rumor mill - Page 2 Proximocanam272051775nj3
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am rumor mill   Can-Am rumor mill - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 8:13 pm

I saw that RZR photo shop job a week or two ago lol!
Back to top Go down
dorton

dorton

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am rumor mill   Can-Am rumor mill - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 8:30 pm

Airborne LT wrote:
A Canned Ham SxS no doubt would be FAST, but I bet you would also be Faster taking it back to the shop for repairs (frame breakage, plastic melting, transmission not engaging, etc) Can't beat that Rotax engine though for speed.

I don't know how everyone else's have done, but my can-am went through hell and back, with 0 issues. All my friends who had the as well.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy another. The rhino is tried and true, and thats the reason I went with it. I have had polaris in the past(6 between my dad, brother and I) and they left a bad taste in my mouth(been towed too many times), not a huge fan of kawasaki even though my dad has an 07 Brute Force, I was scared of the Arctic Cat, but would not hesitate to buy a can-am. I found them to be over built if any fault.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dorton_
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am rumor mill   Can-Am rumor mill - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 10:11 am

dorton wrote:
Airborne LT wrote:

I don't know how everyone else's have done, but my can-am went through hell and back, with 0 issues. All my friends who had the as well.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy another. The rhino is tried and true, and thats the reason I went with it. I have had polaris in the past(6 between my dad, brother and I) and they left a bad taste in my mouth(been towed too many times), not a huge fan of kawasaki even though my dad has an 07 Brute Force, I was scared of the Arctic Cat, but would not hesitate to buy a can-am. I found them to be over built if any fault.

Best check your frame, its not a myth they crack its a well known fact, this is on the 800 models if yours was another it might be different.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Neuromax
SSXSRider Member
Neuromax

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am rumor mill   Can-Am rumor mill - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 10:19 am

dorton wrote:
Airborne LT wrote:

I wouldn't hesitate to buy another. The rhino is tried and true, and thats the reason I went with it.

I have to agree, my 800 Can Am was a GREAT ATV with never one problem. If I hadn't gotten addicted to the Rhino I wouldn't have sold it on Friday. I ride with 5 others who have 800's and no one has had any issues or problems at all with them. There are always a few bad ones in everything but its not the norm by any means. I wouldn't hesitate to buy the Can Am SxS when its out.........if it isn't 15K LOL
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am rumor mill   Can-Am rumor mill - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 10:23 am

Can Am is okay, just read alot of horror stories about frames breaking, plastic melting, transmissions impossible to engage, etc. I just know how pricey they are, and for that big price tag I would expect quality above and beyond the other brands. I have never owned a Can-Am, so I guess I should keep my comments to myself. I cannot really speak from personal experience and first-hand knowledge.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am rumor mill   Can-Am rumor mill - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can-Am rumor mill
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2