SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A really neat Farkel that is on my list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RickV

RickV

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-09-01

A really neat Farkel that is on my list Empty
PostSubject: A really neat Farkel that is on my list   A really neat Farkel that is on my list EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 8:12 am

This farkel is on my list to add somewhere down the line after HID lights, clutch and sheve mod, and full skid plates. The unit is called autocom. It is an interface that hooks up everything audio into one neat little package. I have one of these on my adventure touring bike and it works great. It has in helmet stereo speakers and noise cancelling microphones that allows not only music to myself and passenger but also intercom. It has inputs to about anything imaginable, cell phone (truley handsfree), GP, radar detector, biSke to bike comm (2-way radios), mp3, whatever your heart desires. The manufacture claims that the vox is wind free from false triggers at even 180 mph, I don't know about 180 but I do know it still works good at 140, been there done that. :D Very high quality unit.

http://www.topgearaccess.com/store/index.php/base-kits-units/kit200.html
Back to top Go down

A really neat Farkel that is on my list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: