SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Times are changing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirt Chic
SSXSRider Member
Dirt Chic

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Times are changing Empty
PostSubject: Times are changing   Times are changing EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 8:44 pm

Anyone ever stop & look at all the things that are changing with our laws?

Examples:

1: The 10 Commandments taken out of schools
2: Kids can't say the Pledge of Alliance, because it mentions God
3: Gay Marriages/ No longer just man & woman

It just really bums me out.....all the things that are being taken away. 😢
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Times are changing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times are changing   Times are changing EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 8:52 pm

Yes things change! who would have thought we would have a U.S.president with the same name as a terrorist dictator that was hanged. "Husein" and only one letter off of another that blew up the twin towers, "Osama"
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Dirt Chic
SSXSRider Member
Dirt Chic

Times are changing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times are changing   Times are changing EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 9:20 pm

That is wild....esp. since they have been part of this war we are fighting. I guess ppl didn't really care about that. Do they do deep background checks on ppl who run for President? I always said that another Country could wipe someones records clean, & start with a fresh one, & name parents, place of birth, & so forth to get them into our Country & make them look like they were born here. Not saying that happen with Obama...but never thought we would have a President with a name like his either.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

Times are changing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times are changing   Times are changing EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 9:29 pm

Want a little insight as to what is going on. Read the following information in the link below. Do not form a conclusion before you read it all.

http://100777.com/myron
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Times are changing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times are changing   Times are changing EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 9:50 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
Want a little insight as to what is going on. Read the following information in the link below. Do not form a conclusion before you read it all.

http://100777.com/myron

I read up on the Illuminati and free masons years ago and it is no B.S and all you have to do is read the Bible and you know what is coming 2cents
Back to top Go down
Dirt Chic
SSXSRider Member
Dirt Chic

Times are changing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times are changing   Times are changing EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 9:55 pm

That is true....it is already written, so it has to happen. I find it all scary & hope that things don't get crazy for a very very very long time. I rather be in Heaven & not around when things get really bad.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Times are changing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times are changing   Times are changing EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 10:14 pm

My Dad has been a Mason since the 50's. 32nd degree, and now a Shriner. He is very active at 84 years old and runs a Shepards unit that takes kids with burns and crippled to the Hospitals in Boston, MA. and Philadelphia, Pa. I sent him copies of the the transcript in the link above, and it completely chilled him. He has been around long enough to look back and reflect on all the info that is presented in the transcript. It is a lot of reading, but I encourage everyone to take the time to read it. After you read it ask yourself why George W. Bush is hated so much, and why there has been such a hatchet job on him. The answer will be clear.
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Times are changing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times are changing   Times are changing EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 11:20 pm

My dad schooled me long ago about the Masons,one world gov etc: He has alot of knowledge of scripture and I was raised Full Gospel.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Times are changing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times are changing   Times are changing EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 1:04 am

Make no mistake. It is not all the Mason's. Just a select few.
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Times are changing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times are changing   Times are changing EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 9:40 am

wvyankee2 wrote:
Make no mistake. It is not all the Mason's. Just a select few.

Yea I know in the Masons if your not a 32 degree then you really don't have a clue what your in from what I understand.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Times are changing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times are changing   Times are changing EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 11:19 am

Just to show how obama was ushered in, do a search of the citizenship lawsuit filed against him, he was not born in the usa and his mother was only 17, under the law that was in effect he is not legally allowed to run for president. The law suit was filed by well known politicians but was put on the back burner by the courts. It is still pending.
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Times are changing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times are changing   Times are changing EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 11:27 am

GunRunner wrote:
Just to show how obama was ushered in, do a search of the citizenship lawsuit filed against him, he was not born in the usa and his mother was only 17, under the law that was in effect he is not legally allowed to run for president. The law suit was filed by well known politicians but was put on the back burner by the courts. It is still pending.

Obama is just a pawn that the people behind the scenes can control like a puppet.It was all set up from the beging to get him elected.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Times are changing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times are changing   Times are changing EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 1:39 pm

I agree, but who has the strings affraid
Back to top Go down
Dirt Chic
SSXSRider Member
Dirt Chic

Times are changing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times are changing   Times are changing EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 2:32 pm

We probably don't want to know. :evil:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Times are changing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times are changing   Times are changing Empty

Back to top Go down

Times are changing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: Other BS-
Jump to: