SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule

Go down 
+7
AIRBORNE
Foxfire
Clayboy
ChrisC
Admin
wvyankee2
BCO
11 posters
AuthorMessage
BCO
SSXSRider Member
BCO

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule   Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:33 pm

Having 5 major events...Got yalls second visit listed as one of them. If for some reason yall cant come thats no problem but we got yall set aside in case you do!

And Im going to highly recommend the harbell cross county ride weekend...thatll be a blast. theyre leaving from evarts and going to our place to camp...gonna have music, fishing tourneys, off road events, and hopefully food and vendors as well.

Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule 2009Events

Last edited by BCO on Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.hollercrawlers.com
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule   Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:47 pm

The haunted forest night ride.....I like it. allright affraid
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule   Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 2:35 am

WHATS THE HAUNTED FOREST RIDE..I LIKE SPOOKY STUFF
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule   Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:10 am

I would love a night ride....... cheers

Chris..... Yahoo
Back to top Go down
BCO
SSXSRider Member
BCO

PostSubject: Re: Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule   Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:07 am

haunted forest ride...right before halloween...gonna decorate a lot of the park in halloween oriented stuff....get it looking downright spooky...and later build a big bonfire and tell some local ghost stories...gonna be a family-oriented type ride as many kids are already looking forward to this when we announced it here...but yeah it should be a blast.
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861

PostSubject: Re: Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule   Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 1:02 pm

Thanks BCO! I'll be there for sure!
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule   Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 6:58 pm

WTF BCO.....I'm going to have to start seriously thinking about moving south, other wise I'm going to be missin out on to much good stuff!!!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule   Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 3:36 pm

It feels nice to be included. Chug

BCO, you're a class act mane !!
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule   Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:41 pm

Barring anything crazy, I will be at the September and October rides.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Last Chance Rhino
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule   Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 12:26 pm

I am planning on being there-Lord willing. . Had a great time last year. Sid & Helen.
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: holler   Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 4:15 pm

hey BCO did you change your cell # the lady i called was p.o. coot Mad
Back to top Go down
BCO
SSXSRider Member
BCO

PostSubject: Re: Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule   Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 11:47 am

nosir, its still 606-499-0567.

Looking forward to having yall come back, we're gonna have an even better time next year. Im hoping to ride with yall sooner than that...Know Ill be at Evarts and Id love to make WV if I can find someone to go with and help split the cost and all.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule   Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 1:08 pm

John, did Byron get the a=arm guards i sent him?
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
BCO
SSXSRider Member
BCO

PostSubject: Re: Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule   Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:03 am

yessir he did and he told me a while back to tell you thanks very much for them and i totally forgot...he said he was amazed...he couldnt believe someone actually would take the time to do that. he was very thankful for them.

also coot i got your voicemail early this AM...will give you a holler back this evening bud!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule   Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 11:13 am

BCO wrote:
yessir he did and he told me a while back to tell you thanks very much for them and i totally forgot...he said he was amazed...he couldnt believe someone actually would take the time to do that. he was very thankful for them.

also coot i got your voicemail early this AM...will give you a holler back this evening bud!

Thats good i hope they fit, I hope to see you guys soon or at least in the fall again.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
BCO
SSXSRider Member
BCO

PostSubject: Re: Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule   Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 2:15 pm

sounds great gunny. i also updated our flier guys to reflect our finalized ride schedule. well get some more details about each ride soon. looking forward to riding with yall again, hopefully before next fall.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule   Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 4:51 pm

BCO wrote:
.......... looking forward to riding with yall again, hopefully before next fall.

I am sure if you tried real hard you could get Clayboy and myself down there to ride before Fall. Trying hard would be " hey Big-R would you and Clayboy like to go riding one weekend......... Sure BCO if it isn't that much trouble for you to guide us" Laughing

Last edited by Big-R on Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule   Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 10:21 pm

I would'nt mind that my self. We could start
in middlesbero and ride all the way to evarts.
Now that would be cool...... cheers
Back to top Go down
BCO
SSXSRider Member
BCO

PostSubject: Re: Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule   Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 8:32 am

Yup and thats very doable now...But a VERY long ride...I could even take a small group all the way from my barn to evarts....Id say itd be close to 100 miles one way of trails......could rent a cabin in evarts for a night then head back the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule   Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule Empty

Back to top Go down

Holler Crawlers 09 Event Schedule
Page 1 of 1