SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When you folks ride the Hatfield-McCoys Trail System,

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

When you folks ride the Hatfield-McCoys Trail System, Empty
PostSubject: When you folks ride the Hatfield-McCoys Trail System,   When you folks ride the Hatfield-McCoys Trail System, EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 7:52 pm

Which trail do you ride most often? And where do most of you stay while there? I have a travel trailer but no way to haul it and the Rhino at the same time. It isn't a toy hauler. Looking forward to our first trip to HMT. Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: When you folks ride the Hatfield-McCoys Trail System,   When you folks ride the Hatfield-McCoys Trail System, EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:03 pm

I ride mostly on the Campbells Creek trails in Charleston. They run from Charleston to Clay County North and to Nicholas county to the east. A thousand miles of trails there. I have never been on the Hatfield/McCoy trails but plan on riding them this year. Yahoo
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

PostSubject: Are those trails any more / less difficult than HMT? I've never heard   When you folks ride the Hatfield-McCoys Trail System, EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:54 pm

of the ones you mentioned but they would be a lot closer to me than Hatfields too. I'm not sure I'm up to anything too hard. Still learning a lot about the Rhino and still has stock tires and stuff. Ya don't hot rod much at my age. he he he
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: When you folks ride the Hatfield-McCoys Trail System,   When you folks ride the Hatfield-McCoys Trail System, EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:35 pm

most trails are easy to moderate.
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861

PostSubject: Re: When you folks ride the Hatfield-McCoys Trail System,   When you folks ride the Hatfield-McCoys Trail System, EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 2:37 am

Woodtick wrote:
of the ones you mentioned but they would be a lot closer to me than Hatfields too. I'm not sure I'm up to anything too hard. Still learning a lot about the Rhino and still has stock tires and stuff. Ya don't hot rod much at my age. he he he

I think it's a great idea to keep one stock for the first 300 to 500 miles so you get a real feel for it. After you start adding wheels and tires it's like getting a new toy all over!
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

PostSubject: Thanks Guys   When you folks ride the Hatfield-McCoys Trail System, EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:38 am

Good information all.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: When you folks ride the Hatfield-McCoys Trail System,   When you folks ride the Hatfield-McCoys Trail System, EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:41 am

Maybe look into getting an enclosed trailer and making the inside into a living quarters. That is what I am doing with mine. It won't be like a real camper, but for weekends would be very suitable and comfortable.

Woodtick, I sent you a PM earlier.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When you folks ride the Hatfield-McCoys Trail System,   When you folks ride the Hatfield-McCoys Trail System, Empty

Back to top Go down

When you folks ride the Hatfield-McCoys Trail System,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: