SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WVU Joke...I figured this might make some of you all laugh...if U hadn't heard of it before

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WvCountryboy

WvCountryboy

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-14

WVU Joke...I figured this might make some of you all laugh...if U hadn't heard of it before Empty
PostSubject: WVU Joke...I figured this might make some of you all laugh...if U hadn't heard of it before   WVU Joke...I figured this might make some of you all laugh...if U hadn't heard of it before EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:07 pm

One day in Mrs. Wilson's 1st grade class she was asking her students what their parents did, and as expected most of their parents were doctors or lawyers, then she got to little jimmy...She said jimmy what does your parents do, He said well my mom she stays at home and my dad...well my dad dances downtown at one of those strip clubs and he gets extra money going around back with his clients....So after Mrs. Wilson was finished asking everyone what their parents did she sent them on to recess and asked little jimmy to stay after...so after everyone was gone she said jimmy is that really what your dad does?...He said no...my dad is the headcoach for the university of michigan wolverine football team!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gangstagrizzle
CaptMorgansgirl
SSXSRider Member
CaptMorgansgirl

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-07-30

WVU Joke...I figured this might make some of you all laugh...if U hadn't heard of it before Empty
PostSubject: Re: WVU Joke...I figured this might make some of you all laugh...if U hadn't heard of it before   WVU Joke...I figured this might make some of you all laugh...if U hadn't heard of it before EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:31 pm

roflmao
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: WVU Joke...I figured this might make some of you all laugh...if U hadn't heard of it before   WVU Joke...I figured this might make some of you all laugh...if U hadn't heard of it before EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:03 pm

uplaugh allright
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WVU Joke...I figured this might make some of you all laugh...if U hadn't heard of it before   WVU Joke...I figured this might make some of you all laugh...if U hadn't heard of it before EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:34 pm

lol! You could sub in the UK fart there too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WVU Joke...I figured this might make some of you all laugh...if U hadn't heard of it before   WVU Joke...I figured this might make some of you all laugh...if U hadn't heard of it before Empty

Back to top Go down

WVU Joke...I figured this might make some of you all laugh...if U hadn't heard of it before
Page 1 of 1