SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To all my SxS Friends

Go down 
+11
Foxfire
nocerisdave
shawnley1222
Bobby D
Big-R
wvyankee2
rhinomikey
AIRBORNE
Bigg Bubba
ChrisC
Admin
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

To all my SxS Friends Empty
PostSubject: To all my SxS Friends   To all my SxS Friends EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:10 pm

As all of you know I have been trying to sell the Flyin Banana"Rhino"

Here is why:

Sense my accident in 2004 I never thought I would have so much fun. It has been my legs more less :D I have had some great times with great friends sense I started this club. Before my accident I was a professional quarter horse trainer for many years. I loved it and it was my pasion. I never thought I'd be able to ride again. Hell, I never thought I would do as much as i do now lol! As much as I love the rhino I would rather be riding horses more than anything in the world!!! Well a few months ago I got a saddle made so I can still ride. It has been awesome!!!!! but here is the kicker...I need another reining horse so I can show again and that means $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It has been really rough in the money thing bc of all my damn doctor bills. Its always something Mad Mad I want to ride with my best friends but I cant do both Sad

Also I want to be able to go on all the rides with yall but thats more money too.. IDK what to do.. My rhino is paid for and I have alot of $$$ in it. I know when I sell Im going to lose my ass but thats the way it is with anything now days!! Im between a rock and a hard place.

Just wanted yall to know that yall are the coolest ppl that Ive ever met and its been like a big ol family here. Ive had so GREAT times!!!

Im not sure what will happen but maybe my luck will change and I find away to do both lol!

Thank yall for always treating me the same and not looking at my disability. and remember..Im the SouthernSXSRiders "PIMP GIMP" lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: To all my SxS Friends   To all my SxS Friends EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:24 pm

Nick , You know all of us want you to be happy.... :D
and if horses is what will do it. we are all behind you 100%.
Though we would miss you very much... Sad
What you started here has grown into a big Family.
and i do mean Family. i been on alot of forums. and it just ant like home.
we dont just get on a board and chat like most places. we have met most
of our people. and even have mosts phone number. Hell me and ronnie talk
all the time. and i can just ride up and see gunny. we met a bunch of great folks.
because of this place. and we get together and ride all over the place.
So for that we are forever greatful..... cheers
But if Horses is your passion , then thats what you should do. We ant going no
where. so you could always get another side x side someday. and we will be ready
to ride.... Chug

Chris...... allright
Back to top Go down
Bigg Bubba

Bigg Bubba

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: To all my SxS Friends   To all my SxS Friends EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:32 pm

well hell nick, you aint got to stop checkin in.... i'm in here all the time... and
i aint got no sidebyside..... so this means you can still check in on things.
besides that,.... i hear them horses can go places a motorized vehicle cant GO anyway...
so you can still come and ride. hope to see yuns soon..... maybe over at ROCK CREEK.
SEEYUNS AROUND DUDE. beat
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To all my SxS Friends   To all my SxS Friends EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:51 pm

Wheelin wrote:
...and not looking at my disability.
We don't think you have one Bro, and if I had the money, I'd front ya a horse and we'd keep yer ass in the Rhino !
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: To all my SxS Friends   To all my SxS Friends EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:00 pm

I say sell your Pimp services on the weekends.........make BIG money, keep the Rhino and buy the horse....... hump lol!
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
rhinomikey

rhinomikey

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: To all my SxS Friends   To all my SxS Friends EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:10 pm

I can honestly say that I am proud to know you buddy!

You are an inspiration to us all!

I am sure you will excel at what ever endevor you pursue! Good luck friend and God bless!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319

PostSubject: Re: To all my SxS Friends   To all my SxS Friends EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:33 pm

Take a little time and think it through Nick. With the economy down, right now is not a good time to try to sell your Rhino. There are not as many people buying, and a lot more selling UTV's. Prices are down. The longer you take to sort it out , the more clear it will become what you really want to do.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: To all my SxS Friends   To all my SxS Friends EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:48 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
Take a little time and think it through Nick. With the economy down, right now is not a good time to try to sell your Rhino. There are not as many people buying, and a lot more selling UTV's. Prices are down. The longer you take to sort it out , the more clear it will become what you really want to do.

I have to agree with the Yank here. If you sell the Rhino it will cost you a lot more to get back into SxS riding.
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: To all my SxS Friends   To all my SxS Friends EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:48 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:

Ditto
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: To all my SxS Friends   To all my SxS Friends EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:05 am

Wheelin wrote:
Thank yall for always treating me the same and not looking at my disability.

Wait your disabled Shocked

kidding after your passion and in time you can do both if not just mooch a ride from someone lol!
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: To all my SxS Friends   To all my SxS Friends EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:29 am

Nick there is a seat in my Rhino anytime. We all get bored with our hobbies....and a new hobby kinda revitalizes me. It sounds like training, for you, is more than a hobby but all the same. I wish you all the best.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: To all my SxS Friends   To all my SxS Friends EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:39 am

Attention Nick...... Not going to throw 2cents in here but want to tell you this...." Good things come to those who wait."

Good luck in whatever you do, Dude.

Last edited by Foxfire on Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: To all my SxS Friends   To all my SxS Friends EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:43 am

Nick, just my 2cents Maybe you could get a horse sponsor like you found the guys willing to back you in the SXS field. Then with the money you would be making with the horses you could afford to ride the rhino too. That or find a rich sugar mama cheers Hey your my bud either way so do what makes you happy you got my blessings.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: To all my SxS Friends   To all my SxS Friends EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:48 pm

Wheelin ,Dude i only really got one thing i believe in to say ,DO what your heart tells ya to do and remember you started this mess and it is ONE BIG FAMILY thanks to YOUR vision. Best of luck in all you do notice i didnt say try cause you accomplish .i aint seen you try,you do it! you are truly an insperation to us all. your handicapped ?? hell i thought you just didnt want to get your boots muddy when i set your video cam for ya lol! good luck bro and keep in touch MAY GOD BLESS YOU IN ALL YOU DO .
Back to top Go down
Last Chance Rhino
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: To all my SxS Friends   To all my SxS Friends EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:31 am

Wheelin, it was a pleasure meeting you at the Bell county ride. You inspired me as you have others. Think it through and follow your heart. We only get one pass thru life. I know about the passion for horses as my dad had it and now my brother in TN.
May the Lord bless you in whatever you decide to pursue. Sid.
Back to top Go down
BCO
SSXSRider Member
BCO

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: To all my SxS Friends   To all my SxS Friends EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:47 am

sorry to hear that you may have to sell the rhino nick...that thing is...well...PIMP.

i also understand completely though...both on the money thing (tight as a mofo here too) and on the horse. i used to ride all the time man...hell you saw the barn we had full of horses. i myself would just rather ride a fourwheeler than a horse anyday...but i know why a lot of folks would choose the horse! they are amazing animals.

hey man, either way, you have a place in Bell County to ride either thing. Heck I may even saddle up and take you on a horse trail ride here...although Ive not been on one in MANY years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hollercrawlers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all my SxS Friends   To all my SxS Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

To all my SxS Friends
Page 1 of 1