Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Custom Prowler Half Doors (Link to ArcticChat)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Custom Prowler Half Doors (Link to ArcticChat)   Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:55 am

Hey whats up everyone?

Here is a good find and interesting to any Prowler owners. This is a second option to a Prowler half door. A guy named "Cub" on ArcticChat custom made these Prowler doors and is in the process of getting things in order to sell them. I got a PM back they will sell for $325 + shipping. They cover the entire gap next to seat all the way forward and slam shut like a car door. He says the outer material is 1/8" thich black plastic.

I plan to buy a set so eventually you will see them on my Prowler. Also gunrunner is on ArcticChat and I think he may be purchasing a set. He can give you his OPINION also. It looks like a great deal and better looking than any other doors I have found.

http://www.arcticchat.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=76377&st=0&start=0

DISCLAIMER: These images are all property of ArcticChat and Cub; I do not own or design this product in any way.

Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 10317
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Custom Prowler Half Doors (Link to ArcticChat)   Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:12 pm

Hey, some of the best inventions have been made around a smoulderin ashtray and a empty 30 pack of Busch Beer Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Custom Prowler Half Doors (Link to ArcticChat)   Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:48 pm

i like em rick cheers

Sausage Biscuit

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Custom Prowler Half Doors (Link to ArcticChat)   Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:03 pm

Hey Rick, thanks for the link and advertising.
If anyone has any other questions, feel free to ask.
I am getting things lined up and have placed an order for steel & plastic. Should have some sets ready by the end of next week.
I will also be building some exhaust tips for the stock Prowler exhaust after I get the first rush of doors built. I will have some pictures in the photobucket link soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lincolncountrytrailriders.com
Cub
Sausage Biscuit

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Custom Prowler Half Doors (Link to ArcticChat)   Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:05 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
Hey, some of the best inventions have been made around a smoulderin ashtray and a empty 30 pack of Busch Beer Razz lol!

I hear ya! Gotta have the thinking juice! Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lincolncountrytrailriders.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Prowler Half Doors (Link to ArcticChat)   

Back to top Go down

Custom Prowler Half Doors (Link to ArcticChat)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1