SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Custom Prowler Half Doors (Link to ArcticChat)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Custom Prowler Half Doors  (Link to ArcticChat) Empty
PostSubject: Custom Prowler Half Doors (Link to ArcticChat)   Custom Prowler Half Doors  (Link to ArcticChat) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 9:55 am

Hey whats up everyone?

Here is a good find and interesting to any Prowler owners. This is a second option to a Prowler half door. A guy named "Cub" on ArcticChat custom made these Prowler doors and is in the process of getting things in order to sell them. I got a PM back they will sell for $325 + shipping. They cover the entire gap next to seat all the way forward and slam shut like a car door. He says the outer material is 1/8" thich black plastic.

I plan to buy a set so eventually you will see them on my Prowler. Also gunrunner is on ArcticChat and I think he may be purchasing a set. He can give you his OPINION also. It looks like a great deal and better looking than any other doors I have found.

http://www.arcticchat.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=76377&st=0&start=0

DISCLAIMER: These images are all property of ArcticChat and Cub; I do not own or design this product in any way.

Custom Prowler Half Doors  (Link to ArcticChat) 100_0541

Custom Prowler Half Doors  (Link to ArcticChat) 100_0555
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Custom Prowler Half Doors (Link to ArcticChat)   Custom Prowler Half Doors  (Link to ArcticChat) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 2:12 pm

Hey, some of the best inventions have been made around a smoulderin ashtray and a empty 30 pack of Busch Beer Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Custom Prowler Half Doors (Link to ArcticChat)   Custom Prowler Half Doors  (Link to ArcticChat) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 8:48 pm

i like em rick cheers
Back to top Go down
Cub

Cub

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Custom Prowler Half Doors (Link to ArcticChat)   Custom Prowler Half Doors  (Link to ArcticChat) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 9:03 pm

Hey Rick, thanks for the link and advertising.
If anyone has any other questions, feel free to ask.
I am getting things lined up and have placed an order for steel & plastic. Should have some sets ready by the end of next week.
I will also be building some exhaust tips for the stock Prowler exhaust after I get the first rush of doors built. I will have some pictures in the photobucket link soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lincolncountrytrailriders.com
Cub

Cub

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Custom Prowler Half Doors (Link to ArcticChat)   Custom Prowler Half Doors  (Link to ArcticChat) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 9:05 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
Hey, some of the best inventions have been made around a smoulderin ashtray and a empty 30 pack of Busch Beer Razz lol!

I hear ya! Gotta have the thinking juice! Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lincolncountrytrailriders.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Prowler Half Doors (Link to ArcticChat)   Custom Prowler Half Doors  (Link to ArcticChat) Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom Prowler Half Doors (Link to ArcticChat)
Page 1 of 1