SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BRP ALUMINUM BED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RICHIEB

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-01-23

BRP ALUMINUM BED Empty
PostSubject: BRP ALUMINUM BED   BRP ALUMINUM BED EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 12:38 pm

I bought this to loose some weight but it wont work with my cage .It mounts just like stock and you hang your fenders on it .So it looks stock only its about 45lbs lighter.would like to get $200 or maybe trade for rhino parts let me know what you got. THANKS RICHIE
Back to top Go down
pnjoiler

pnjoiler

Number of posts : 71

BRP ALUMINUM BED Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRP ALUMINUM BED   BRP ALUMINUM BED EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 5:02 pm

You still looking for a stock cage? Maybe we could do some trading. I also will throw in a pro armor rear bumper to boot. I got some brand new spare wheels to.
Back to top Go down
RICHIEB

BRP ALUMINUM BED Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRP ALUMINUM BED   BRP ALUMINUM BED EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:08 am

That was the reason I was wanting a stock cage so I could use this bed.But I guess now I am just gonna keep my cage and sell the bed.But thanks for the offer. Let me kmow if your interested in the bed still. THANKS RICHIE
Back to top Go down
pnjoiler

pnjoiler

BRP ALUMINUM BED Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRP ALUMINUM BED   BRP ALUMINUM BED EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:26 pm

Would you be interested in trading on the bumper and the wheels? Both weels are 12" brand new, one is a ITP C4 2+5 offset and the other is a C7 2+5. I also got a grey sport steering wheel if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
RICHIEB

BRP ALUMINUM BED Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRP ALUMINUM BED   BRP ALUMINUM BED EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:34 pm

Got any pics of the bumper?
Back to top Go down
pnjoiler

pnjoiler

BRP ALUMINUM BED Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRP ALUMINUM BED   BRP ALUMINUM BED EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:17 pm

Here is a link to Pro Armor's website for the bumper. It is wrapped in shrink wrap and ready to ship. It has never been mounted, I decided to go another route and never used it.

http://www.proarmor.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=173_605_606_607&products_id=788&osCsid=rpfmfh97mbsrjs0i4ufmqo3uj2
Back to top Go down
RICHIEB

BRP ALUMINUM BED Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRP ALUMINUM BED   BRP ALUMINUM BED EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:31 pm

I like it but let me think about I got a couple of offers on the bed.
Back to top Go down
pnjoiler

pnjoiler

BRP ALUMINUM BED Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRP ALUMINUM BED   BRP ALUMINUM BED EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:19 am

10-4. Just let me know what you decide. I'll give you all the stuff I listed if your interested.
Back to top Go down
RICHIEB

BRP ALUMINUM BED Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRP ALUMINUM BED   BRP ALUMINUM BED EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:14 pm

TTT pnjoiler you still interested in some trading?
Back to top Go down
pnjoiler

pnjoiler

BRP ALUMINUM BED Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRP ALUMINUM BED   BRP ALUMINUM BED EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:31 pm

Yah, I'll still trade yah.
Back to top Go down
pnjoiler

pnjoiler

BRP ALUMINUM BED Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRP ALUMINUM BED   BRP ALUMINUM BED EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:12 pm

We could meet in Cookeville or Chatanooga? I think I remember you posting you was near Nashville?
Back to top Go down
RICHIEB

BRP ALUMINUM BED Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRP ALUMINUM BED   BRP ALUMINUM BED EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:17 pm

ttt
Back to top Go down
pnjoiler

pnjoiler

BRP ALUMINUM BED Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRP ALUMINUM BED   BRP ALUMINUM BED EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 8:04 pm

If you change your mind I will be coming through Nashville Monday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BRP ALUMINUM BED Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRP ALUMINUM BED   BRP ALUMINUM BED Empty

Back to top Go down

BRP ALUMINUM BED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: The Pawn Shop :: SidexSide related "For Sale"-
Jump to: