SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHO'S GOT JUST REPLACEMENT BULBS IN THERE RHINO????

Go down 
+4
shawnley1222
Big-R
nocerisdave
r6realtor
8 posters
AuthorMessage
r6realtor

r6realtor

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-01-22

WHO'S GOT  JUST REPLACEMENT BULBS IN THERE RHINO???? Empty
PostSubject: WHO'S GOT JUST REPLACEMENT BULBS IN THERE RHINO????   WHO'S GOT  JUST REPLACEMENT BULBS IN THERE RHINO???? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:57 am

Im just wondering who has replacement PIAA bulbs(h6m) in there rhino? How do they work? are they any better than stock? do they burn your lenses?
Looking to just replace the bulbs and any info would be greatly appreciated!
r6realtor
Jason
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: WHO'S GOT JUST REPLACEMENT BULBS IN THERE RHINO????   WHO'S GOT  JUST REPLACEMENT BULBS IN THERE RHINO???? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:25 pm

I dont know about the PIAA bulb but I assume they are stock replacements. Talk to Clay about the HID conversion kit. If you need some stockers I have a couple I will send you if you want them. There is no comparison between the stockers and the HID conversion. One of the best mods, for the money, I have done.
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

r6realtor

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: WHO'S GOT JUST REPLACEMENT BULBS IN THERE RHINO????   WHO'S GOT  JUST REPLACEMENT BULBS IN THERE RHINO???? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:38 pm

nocerisdave wrote:
I dont know about the PIAA bulb but I assume they are stock replacements. Talk to Clay about the HID conversion kit. If you need some stockers I have a couple I will send you if you want them. There is no comparison between the stockers and the HID conversion. One of the best mods, for the money, I have done.

Im just looking for the stock replacements, I worry about the HID conversions because of the ballast, I have heard you can't get them wet and we do submerge the bikes quite often just to get to our riding areas, so Im sure the water wouldn't be good for them.
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: WHO'S GOT JUST REPLACEMENT BULBS IN THERE RHINO????   WHO'S GOT  JUST REPLACEMENT BULBS IN THERE RHINO???? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:17 pm

I have heard claims that some will handle being submerged....and I believe Clay says his kits would handle it. But I understand your concern.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: WHO'S GOT JUST REPLACEMENT BULBS IN THERE RHINO????   WHO'S GOT  JUST REPLACEMENT BULBS IN THERE RHINO???? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:27 pm

nocerisdave wrote:
I have heard claims that some will handle being submerged....and I believe Clay says his kits would handle it. But I understand your concern.

Clayboys can be submerged...
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: WHO'S GOT JUST REPLACEMENT BULBS IN THERE RHINO????   WHO'S GOT  JUST REPLACEMENT BULBS IN THERE RHINO???? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:21 pm

I had a set of stock replacements not PIAA but from a different company, cant remember now was a slight upgrade with no issues i'm runnin HIDs from clay now and it a major differnece allright

I'll eventually be testing the submere ability of the HIDs soon enough Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: WHO'S GOT JUST REPLACEMENT BULBS IN THERE RHINO????   WHO'S GOT  JUST REPLACEMENT BULBS IN THERE RHINO???? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:04 pm

HID's from Clayboy. Just do it!
Back to top Go down
McChicken
SSXSRider Member
McChicken

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: WHO'S GOT JUST REPLACEMENT BULBS IN THERE RHINO????   WHO'S GOT  JUST REPLACEMENT BULBS IN THERE RHINO???? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:38 pm

who is clay and how do i get some lights?
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: WHO'S GOT JUST REPLACEMENT BULBS IN THERE RHINO????   WHO'S GOT  JUST REPLACEMENT BULBS IN THERE RHINO???? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:41 pm

clay is clayboy on this site

link to his store

http://bluegrassutv.com/store/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Dreth

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: WHO'S GOT JUST REPLACEMENT BULBS IN THERE RHINO????   WHO'S GOT  JUST REPLACEMENT BULBS IN THERE RHINO???? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:11 am

I have the HIDs and they are SWEET! I have sunk them a time or 2 and they never missed a beat.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: WHO'S GOT JUST REPLACEMENT BULBS IN THERE RHINO????   WHO'S GOT  JUST REPLACEMENT BULBS IN THERE RHINO???? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:14 am

Dreth wrote:
I have the HIDs and they are SWEET! I have sunk them a time or 2 and they never missed a beat.

which HID setup you have? I got mine from Clay cant remember but I think they are Eagle Eye
Back to top Go down
Dreth

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: WHO'S GOT JUST REPLACEMENT BULBS IN THERE RHINO????   WHO'S GOT  JUST REPLACEMENT BULBS IN THERE RHINO???? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:16 pm

shawnley1222 wrote:
Dreth wrote:

which HID setup you have? I got mine from Clay cant remember but I think they are Eagle Eye

I will look and let you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO'S GOT JUST REPLACEMENT BULBS IN THERE RHINO????   WHO'S GOT  JUST REPLACEMENT BULBS IN THERE RHINO???? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHO'S GOT JUST REPLACEMENT BULBS IN THERE RHINO????
Page 1 of 1