SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can you folks tell me where to get one of these?

Go down 
+5
AIRBORNE
GunRunner
Gary
Clayboy
Woodtick
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Can you folks tell me where to get one of these? Empty
PostSubject: Can you folks tell me where to get one of these?   Can you folks tell me where to get one of these? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 12:05 pm

I sort of like the idea of this top and rear window and can't seem to be able to find where to get one. Thanks fo any help.Can you folks tell me where to get one of these? DSC03554
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Can you folks tell me where to get one of these?   Can you folks tell me where to get one of these? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 12:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Gary

Gary

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Can you folks tell me where to get one of these?   Can you folks tell me where to get one of these? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 12:53 pm

Woodtick befor you buy are you going to trailer your machine .Most of these won,t hold up over 45 miles perhour 2cnt worth
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Can you folks tell me where to get one of these?   Can you folks tell me where to get one of these? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:00 pm

Sizemik makes good ones.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Can you folks tell me where to get one of these?   Can you folks tell me where to get one of these? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:25 pm

I would say as long as you get a quality windshield and you remove the top and rear enclosure before you hit the road, you should be good. I have a soft top and I had to take mine off before I got on the interstate heading to Ritchie County. I think it would have been lost or ruined before I got there.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: What holds them on guys?   Can you folks tell me where to get one of these? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:09 pm

Velcro Straps? Shouldn't take long to put one on and take it off. Only time I'd ever want it on is during weather like we've had here of late. This past Sat I went out to our deer camp to repair some storm damage to one of our stands and it was -8* when I left home! Yep, bout froze my fat ass off. Been riding ATV's and stuff for a lot of years and that's the first time I ever REALLY wanted a windshield and top!
Back to top Go down
rubicon05

rubicon05

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Can you folks tell me where to get one of these?   Can you folks tell me where to get one of these? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:02 pm

rode 4wheelers since i was little and never minded winter rides....but something about sitting down comfortably and not having to do as much work to steer and shit....makes a guy get cold real fast w/o a windshield........i bought mine last Jan. and the 1/2 windshield was one of my first mods.....bbbbbrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Can you folks tell me where to get one of these?   Can you folks tell me where to get one of these? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:41 pm

http://atvoutfitters.net/home.htm (864)630-RIDE (7433)

Matthew or Maurice will take good care of you.

Very reasonable prices and excellent service.

Not associated with them, I've just had very good luck using them.
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Can you folks tell me where to get one of these?   Can you folks tell me where to get one of these? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:50 pm

i had one. think i paid 68$ for it. didt work that great. and only lasted one winter. i ripped it up and trees
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: Can you folks tell me where to get one of these?   Can you folks tell me where to get one of these? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Tiger Rag

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Can you folks tell me where to get one of these?   Can you folks tell me where to get one of these? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:51 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
This is the one!

http://www.bestoputv.com/pdf/2008-Product-Guide.pdf

yep, that's who's they carry at atvoutfitters. I would think a hard top and rear curtain would be more durable though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you folks tell me where to get one of these?   Can you folks tell me where to get one of these? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you folks tell me where to get one of these?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: The Machines :: Yamaha-
Jump to: