SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone use Plexus?

Go down 
+2
Mudxtc
Clayboy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Anyone use Plexus? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone use Plexus?   Anyone use Plexus? EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 11:17 pm

I just talked my buddies at Clays Ferry Cycle into ordering a case so I could buy it local. This stuff is the bomb for cleaning windshields! Let me know if you guys are haveing trouble finding it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Anyone use Plexus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone use Plexus?   Anyone use Plexus? EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 12:22 am

No problem here. West-Marine carries it. It's the bomb for all your plastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mudxtc

Mudxtc

Number of posts : 106

Anyone use Plexus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone use Plexus?   Anyone use Plexus? EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 2:07 am

That is what I use on our airplanes and helicopter windscreens, it is DA-Bomb!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

Anyone use Plexus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone use Plexus?   Anyone use Plexus? EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 5:29 am

I use it. Great stuff. Make sure you don't have any on when you try to put on your decal. It wont stick. Clean with alcohol and windex first.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Anyone use Plexus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone use Plexus?   Anyone use Plexus? EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 8:50 am

i use it too!!! its great.i need to get a bottle of the #3 and try it on some deep scraches i have Mad pale
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

Anyone use Plexus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone use Plexus?   Anyone use Plexus? EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 10:34 pm

Can you guys give more info on the Plexus? What makes it dabomb?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Anyone use Plexus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone use Plexus?   Anyone use Plexus? EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 10:51 pm

Anyone use Plexus? 303458526
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

Anyone use Plexus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone use Plexus?   Anyone use Plexus? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 10:46 am

Ive used it for years on my harleys, about all bike shops sell it.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Anyone use Plexus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone use Plexus?   Anyone use Plexus? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 11:36 am

I use it on the rhino windshield and boat isenglass...

the only issue I have - on the rhino - when I get it wet with mud, the dust and dirt stick worse than without it.

When we went to CAW Friday - the windshield (full at the time - cut it to half after thsi ride) was great in the am - it was cleaned with plexus the night before. After I went deep though and ut got muddy wet - it would greabbed dirt and dust horribly...even after I washed it off with bottle water and "cleaned" it on the trail....

all in all though - great stuff. Just not great in dusty conditions - plus it really needs to dry for an hour or so before riding.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

Anyone use Plexus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone use Plexus?   Anyone use Plexus? EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 8:39 am

nocerisdave wrote:
Can you guys give more info on the Plexus? What makes it dabomb?

Just spray on and wipe off, then lightly buff. Takes about 5 minutes to do your whole machine. It cleans, seals the pores in the plastic, and leaves a very slick finish that helps in after ride cleanups, and keeping your plastic looking as new as possible. One application of Plexus makes it seem like you have put on several coats of wax. Works good on rubber too. Only problem is that it seals too good. I used alcohol and windex to try and clean it off before I put on my Willys decals. First trip out and at the car wash afterwards the Willys decals peeled right off. Mad
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Anyone use Plexus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone use Plexus?   Anyone use Plexus? EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 12:50 pm

huh - never thought about the plastics - DUH. I am going to get a shine on her tonight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone use Plexus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone use Plexus?   Anyone use Plexus? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone use Plexus?
Page 1 of 1