SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

List where you Live

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-01-26

List where you Live Empty
PostSubject: List where you Live   List where you Live EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:52 pm

I would like to see everyone filling out their profile with their location so we know where they are from and list what machine they own in their signature Mad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: List where you Live   List where you Live EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:55 pm

Bobby D wrote:
I would rather see everyone filling out their profile with the location they live and list what machine they own in their signature Mad

Bobby,
Maybe we can do some adjusting to that in the sign-up field. We'll check it out. Great idea.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: List where you Live   List where you Live EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:01 pm

ridepate wrote:
Bobby D wrote:
I would rather see everyone filling out their profile with the location they live and list what machine they own in their signature Mad

Bobby,
Maybe we can do some adjusting to that in the sign-up field. We'll check it out. Great idea.

Yea you can start with your own lol!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: List where you Live   List where you Live EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:09 pm

GunRunner wrote:
ridepate wrote:
Bobby D wrote:

Bobby,

Opps.............brb
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: List where you Live   List where you Live EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:10 pm

GunRunner wrote:
ridepate wrote:
Bobby D wrote:

Bobby,

What are you talking about I have city and state listed in location and I have a picture of my RZR in my signature Smiles beat
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: List where you Live   List where you Live EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:11 pm

You can go in the admins panel , and manualy
add this info. just pm the person and ask where there from
and just add it in. if thay dont do it there self.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: List where you Live   List where you Live EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:12 pm

Bobby D wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
ridepate wrote:
Bobby D wrote:

Bobby,

What are you talking about I have city and state listed in location and I have a picture of my RZR in my signature Smiles beat

He ment me Bobby.............
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: List where you Live   List where you Live EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:15 pm

Embarassed Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List where you Live   List where you Live Empty

Back to top Go down

List where you Live
Page 1 of 1