SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Come on guys spill your guts! I've been waiting two days

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Come on guys spill your guts! I've been waiting two days Empty
PostSubject: Come on guys spill your guts! I've been waiting two days   Come on guys spill your guts! I've been waiting two days EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:55 pm

to hear how the ride in KY went this past weekend and see a stack of pics and miles of video. And ya'll have posted NOTHING! Did ya go? Was there still too much storm damage and the ride called off or what? Nosey old farts want to know. GRINNNNN. Hope everyone had a great time.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Come on guys spill your guts! I've been waiting two days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys spill your guts! I've been waiting two days   Come on guys spill your guts! I've been waiting two days EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:58 pm

Yeah, the ride went off without a hitch. Will be posting some pics very shortly.

Here is the post from the HCRR site that I posted earlier

Got there early Friday morning to a group of several standing around waiting....Disaster, P-anerman, Mark, and rolling up on the red "old faithful" Foreman was James "PoWhiteBoy". Me and Melissa got out to some very brisk mountain air......some good introductions and handshakes. After some talk we got unloaded and got ready to ride. Got to meet SC Rhino and Recon finally in peson......long overdue! We did some "light" on-park riding while waiting for Clay and Ronnie and the WV Boys. I can tell you....if you want to know something about a Rhino, Rzr, or Teryx, you need to ask Tim or Todd. These guys know their SxS. The SSSR are some awesome guys, and I know I will be on many more rides with them in the coming months. Our Friday ride was really good, although I know I need some more ground clearance on my Rhino. Saturday we got a late start so we did miss BCo and all that crew going to Martins fork, but we got some really good on park riding. We rolled in to an AWESOME dinner by the Harlan County Honor Guard. Thank you gents very much!! Saturday evening we ventured back out for a night ride that ended up claiming one of Ronnie's XTRs. We finally rolled back in around 0200. Sunday morning, me, Mel, Brooke and Kyle linked up with Po for an awesome ride over to Big Black. Overall, this weekend has to be in my top 3 all time for riding outings. It was tough to keep everyone together and that is fine. We all had a good time and that is all that is important!

Thanks to Po, P-aner, Bell, Wahoo, and all the other RR that were there to give us the most awesome welcome home present. Melissa and I had such a great time, and we plan on coming back next weekend if it is at all possible.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/

Come on guys spill your guts! I've been waiting two days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: