SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stolen Cat. Skid Steer and Attachments

Go down 
+2
RickV
Thrillseeker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrillseeker
SSXSRider Member
Thrillseeker

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Stolen Cat. Skid Steer and Attachments Empty
PostSubject: Stolen Cat. Skid Steer and Attachments   Stolen Cat. Skid Steer and Attachments EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:48 pm

Sometime around Jan. 1 and Feb. 1 My garage at my Dandridge Tennessee property was broken into and 45,000.00 worth of equipment was stolen
All of the equipment was insured in Maryland but Not in Tennesse. Since I live in Maryland and only go there about once a month i'm not in the area
that much. Was hoping that anyone that lives in the area Dandridge/Morristown/Bristol/Gatinsburg/Knoxville/Ect. Please just keep A look out for the machine
The skid steer has Alban stickers on it they come from Alban Cat. in Baltimore Maryland. It would be unusal to see one in Tennesse with the stickers
Back Hoe Attachment" border="0" alt=""/>Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>Hudson 12 Ton Trailer" border="0" alt=""/>Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>CAT. 252 Skid Steer" border="0" alt=""/>
2002 Cat. Model 252 Skid Steer Vin# CAT00252PFDG00963
CAT. Back Hoe Attachment Model BH30W Serial# B3W01268 only fits cat 252 and 262 skid steers very rare and expensive
2004 Hudson 12 Ton Trailer Vin# 10HHSE18041000567
Solesbee Grapple Rake Serial# 8684212
Loegering Steel Tracks No serial# ********* Cat. Pallet Forks Model # WT-SSL Serial# FORK-48-199 ******************* Any Information Please Call Larry 410-977-6968
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/elvaton45
RickV

RickV

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Cat. Skid Steer and Attachments   Stolen Cat. Skid Steer and Attachments EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 7:43 am

I feel for ya, I had a JD 550J stolen and caught the guy in the act.I'll be down that way in May, keep us posted wheather you find it or not. I will be in the Stecoha, Robbinsville, Marysville area.
Back to top Go down
pnjoiler

pnjoiler

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Cat. Skid Steer and Attachments   Stolen Cat. Skid Steer and Attachments EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 8:01 am

I live in Robbinsville, NC, just right across the mountain from Knoxville. I work alot with Stowers and Carolina Cat and I will pass your serial number on to their service and sales dept. We had a skid steer stole back in 04 and recovered it two years later so their is always hope.
Back to top Go down
RickV

RickV

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Cat. Skid Steer and Attachments   Stolen Cat. Skid Steer and Attachments EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 8:11 am

PN, Do you ever get over to Stechoa? We have an annual bike rally hosted by Charlene and her husband at the Iron Horse camp ground. My avatar was taken on route 28.
Back to top Go down
pnjoiler

pnjoiler

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Cat. Skid Steer and Attachments   Stolen Cat. Skid Steer and Attachments EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 8:28 am

Yes, I'm through their qite a bit. The owner of the company I work for is also a part owner of Fontana Village Resort. Bring your Rhino when you come and I can show you some good local places to ride.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Cat. Skid Steer and Attachments   Stolen Cat. Skid Steer and Attachments EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:51 pm

Sorry to hear that larry, damn thieves, it looks like there were houses around it, surely someone saw people getting it they had to.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Thrillseeker
SSXSRider Member
Thrillseeker

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Cat. Skid Steer and Attachments   Stolen Cat. Skid Steer and Attachments EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:45 pm

Very secuded some of the pictures of the equipment were taken in Maryland
You could not see the garage from the road. Hard to say what happened
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Cat. Skid Steer and Attachments   Stolen Cat. Skid Steer and Attachments EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:30 am

I will keep an eye out for the alban sticker and hudson trailer on all skid steers and trailers around the knox region. my job lets me do some traveling in the outlying areas.

Dont know what kind of security you got, but at the farm i use the trail cameras with digital cards and incandescent flashes, plenty of pictures space and the c cell batteries last 5-6 months. Placed in inconspicous places.

sorry for your loss and will keep an eye out
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Cat. Skid Steer and Attachments   Stolen Cat. Skid Steer and Attachments EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:51 am

Check on craigslist in the region around here, go to each city listed, click on them, top left on first page is box for general search in all categories, type in general description of the cat skid steer, then do one for the trailer, save you alot of time instead of going thru each page in categories.

Hope this helps you and everyone else that might need to use craigslist

checked tn and nc , no matches for your cat skid steer
Back to top Go down
Thrillseeker
SSXSRider Member
Thrillseeker

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Cat. Skid Steer and Attachments   Stolen Cat. Skid Steer and Attachments EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 4:22 pm

Hey thanks I checked graigs list and they grabbed to deer cam I had up
I only go there about once a month so they had alot of time to scope it out
It looked like someone climbed up on the roof of the garage and looked thru
the sky light because the gutter drain was pulled out.
the person that was stopping by the property was in the hospital
for a month at the time of the thieft
Back to top Go down
Gary

Gary

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Cat. Skid Steer and Attachments   Stolen Cat. Skid Steer and Attachments EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:32 pm

I do a lot of hauling for cat house in Salem will pass your #on to them as well to the John Deere dealer also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Cat. Skid Steer and Attachments   Stolen Cat. Skid Steer and Attachments Empty

Back to top Go down

Stolen Cat. Skid Steer and Attachments
Page 1 of 1