SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whiplash Vulture Mine Race Video...

Go down 
+3
shawnley1222
Admin
ravencr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ravencr

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Whiplash Vulture Mine Race Video... Empty
PostSubject: Whiplash Vulture Mine Race Video...   Whiplash Vulture Mine Race Video... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:07 pm

Hey guys,

Well, this race ended rather quickly for us with a flat tire around mile 4.5, along with one of our friends Justin breaking his tie rod and getting a flat tire, as well. I started 5th in 30 second intervals, and unfortunately 2 of the cars took the wrong turn, so I was in 3rd place and about to pass #1 and #2 when it blew. Sad Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cEofBuZUzQ Click "Watch in High Quality" in the bottom right of the video.

Stay tuned, because I'm going to post some pics later...

Chris
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash Vulture Mine Race Video...   Whiplash Vulture Mine Race Video... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:32 pm

that was funny him jumping on and off the rhino..lol
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash Vulture Mine Race Video...   Whiplash Vulture Mine Race Video... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:35 pm

on off on off on off that would suck but gotta do what ya gotta do to get back
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash Vulture Mine Race Video...   Whiplash Vulture Mine Race Video... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:08 pm

Tires, Taxes and Tits....the 3 "T" that give a man the most trouble in life.....now we have to add #4..Tie Rod's ! roflmao Kewl vid!! perfect10
Back to top Go down
Gary

Gary

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash Vulture Mine Race Video...   Whiplash Vulture Mine Race Video... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:25 am

have you ever thought of backing out if you have a steer tire still working the other will follow
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash Vulture Mine Race Video...   Whiplash Vulture Mine Race Video... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:55 pm

Looked like a great place to haul Butt .
Back to top Go down
Dreth

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash Vulture Mine Race Video...   Whiplash Vulture Mine Race Video... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:40 pm

that trail looks like it would be some serious high speed stuff on my trx 450r. I would think that yall would carry some spare parts and tires for a race like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whiplash Vulture Mine Race Video...   Whiplash Vulture Mine Race Video... Empty

Back to top Go down

Whiplash Vulture Mine Race Video...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: Multi-Media :: Photos-
Jump to: