SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RZR spare tire?

Go down 
+2
Thrillseeker
RZRSguy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RZRSguy

RZRSguy

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-29

RZR spare tire? Empty
PostSubject: RZR spare tire?   RZR spare tire? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:49 pm

Does anyone carry a spare tire on your rzr? If so, does a spare front work on the back as well?
Back to top Go down
Thrillseeker
SSXSRider Member
Thrillseeker

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-01-04

RZR spare tire? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RZR spare tire?   RZR spare tire? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:34 pm

yes I don't even strap it down
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/elvaton45
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

RZR spare tire? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RZR spare tire?   RZR spare tire? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:31 pm

Thrillseeker wrote:
yes I don't even strap it down

Shocked affraid
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

RZR spare tire? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RZR spare tire?   RZR spare tire? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:19 am

I carry a 12v pump and plug kit, never needed anything more. front will fit back, but remember you will need a jack and a lug wrench also.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
jerrzr

jerrzr

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-08

RZR spare tire? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RZR spare tire?   RZR spare tire? EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:33 am

Invest in beadlock rims and you wont need a spare or a pump or a plug kit. I like pulling gunnys chain sometimes but hes right that a pump and tire kit is all you need. If your going to rely on a spare, you might as well carry four of them...
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

RZR spare tire? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RZR spare tire?   RZR spare tire? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:12 pm

jerrzr wrote:
.......... If your going to rely on a spare, you might as well carry four of them...

roflmao
Back to top Go down
RZRSguy

RZRSguy

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-29

RZR spare tire? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RZR spare tire?   RZR spare tire? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:41 pm

Well I drive a minimum of 5 hours to ride anywhere, it just seems like it may be a good investment. One bad sidewall split and I may not be able to get to a dealer to get a new one. It would really stink to take a few days off work and drive that far to let something like that hspen.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

RZR spare tire? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RZR spare tire?   RZR spare tire? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:43 pm

RZRSguy wrote:
Well I drive a minimum of 5 hours to ride anywhere, it just seems like it may be a good investment. One bad sidewall split and I may not be able to get to a dealer to get a new one. It would really stink to take a few days off work and drive that far to let something like that hspen.

Your right, I am going to fix up a spare. Hopefully it will stay in the truck....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

RZR spare tire? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RZR spare tire?   RZR spare tire? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:18 pm

I bring a spare front and a rear, used to tote one on the Rhino, but it takes up too much space and the weight-penalty just wasn't worth it IMO. Now pump and plugs on the trail, spares stay in the truck.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

RZR spare tire? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RZR spare tire?   RZR spare tire? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:13 pm

Never hurts to be prepared! but knock on wood, in a couple thousand off road miles never had a flat. Helped fix a bunch, never had one we couldn't get plugged and back to the truck.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Sponsored content

RZR spare tire? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RZR spare tire?   RZR spare tire? Empty

Back to top Go down

RZR spare tire?
Page 1 of 1