Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!


 
GalleryHomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Music....fav

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01
Age : 68
Location : Bristol, Wisconsin

Music....fav Empty
PostSubject: Music....fav   Music....fav EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 8:49 pm

Ok....here is something that's near to my heart......Music!
!n 1967 my Rock and Roll Band recorded @ Joy recording studios in Chicago and 2 months later we were on the radio in Chicago....WLS and WCFL and playing all over the US. WE were just about over the hill in 1969 and on our way to somewhere close to the top when Uncle Sam decided that he had other plans for me which led to the end of a dream.
Some say that there are only 2 kinds of music....Country, and Western (ha ha ha )
Even though I'm a Yank, I still like some country music.....but likes go all over the board...classical ....metal...ROCK & ROLL....Rap....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!...R & b...Blues....
So how about it?
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10317
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Age : 59
Location : Cabell Co., West Virginia

Music....fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music....fav   Music....fav EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 8:57 pm

Country and rock..........and country rock woo hoo to listen to. But, I like to go clubbin and dance also.........got to be top 40 and a little hip hop for that. guydance girldance
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Age : 53
Location : Laceys Spring AL

Music....fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music....fav   Music....fav EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:03 pm

Rock and Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lil heavy, lil Grunge, and a lil blues.

Cant do Country or Rap.
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Age : 53
Location : Laceys Spring AL

Music....fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music....fav   Music....fav EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:09 pm

Foxfire wrote:
Ok....here is something that's near to my heart......Music!
!n 1967 my Rock and Roll Band recorded @ Joy recording studios in Chicago and 2 months later we were on the radio in Chicago....WLS and WCFL and playing all over the US. WE were just about over the hill in 1969 and on our way to somewhere close to the top when Uncle Sam decided that he had other plans for me which led to the end of a dream.
Some say that there are only 2 kinds of music....Country, and Western (ha ha ha )
Even though I'm a Yank, I still like some country music.....but likes go all over the board...classical ....metal...ROCK & ROLL....Rap....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!...R & b...Blues....
So how about it?

Anywhere on the net we can here one of your tunes?
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4087
Registration date : 2009-02-24
Location : Originally Joined June 2008 - Hazard Ky

Music....fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music....fav   Music....fav EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:11 pm

X2 the above.

Me? Anything but Bob Seger. lol!
Back to top Go down
McChicken
SSXSRider Member
McChicken

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-12-29
Age : 35
Location : Oak Ridge, Louisiana

Music....fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music....fav   Music....fav EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:16 pm

country and rock. no bepop bs for me.
Back to top Go down
CaptMorgansgirl
SSXSRider Member
CaptMorgansgirl

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-07-30
Age : 46
Location : Scott Depot, West Virginia

Music....fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music....fav   Music....fav EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:39 pm

I like it all. Rap, Rock, and Country. Rockband
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01
Age : 68
Location : Bristol, Wisconsin

Music....fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music....fav   Music....fav EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:17 am

nocerisdave wrote:
Foxfire wrote:
Ok....here is something that's near to my heart......Music!
!n 1967 my Rock and Roll Band recorded @ Joy recording studios in Chicago and 2 months later we were on the radio in Chicago....WLS and WCFL and playing all over the US. WE were just about over the hill in 1969 and on our way to somewhere close to the top when Uncle Sam decided that he had other plans for me which led to the end of a dream.
Some say that there are only 2 kinds of music....Country, and Western (ha ha ha )
Even though I'm a Yank, I still like some country music.....but likes go all over the board...classical ....metal...ROCK & ROLL....Rap....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!...R & b...Blues....
So how about it?

Anywhere on the net we can here one of your tunes?

I still have the reel to reel that was recorded @ the studio....now if this burned out old Hippy could just figure out how to get it loaded on to the puter......
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Age : 58
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

Music....fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music....fav   Music....fav EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:47 am

dont know if this link works, but it is some of the stuff i be bustin my britches to : http://www.playlist.com/playlist/12775325195/standalone

if it dont work let me know
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26
Age : 46
Location : Louisville,Ky

Music....fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music....fav   Music....fav EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:11 am

Foxfire wrote:
nocerisdave wrote:
Foxfire wrote:
Ok....here is something that's near to my heart......Music!
!n 1967 my Rock and Roll Band recorded @ Joy recording studios in Chicago and 2 months later we were on the radio in Chicago....WLS and WCFL and playing all over the US. WE were just about over the hill in 1969 and on our way to somewhere close to the top when Uncle Sam decided that he had other plans for me which led to the end of a dream.
Some say that there are only 2 kinds of music....Country, and Western (ha ha ha )
Even though I'm a Yank, I still like some country music.....but likes go all over the board...classical ....metal...ROCK & ROLL....Rap....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!...R & b...Blues....
So how about it?

Anywhere on the net we can here one of your tunes?

I still have the reel to reel that was recorded @ the studio....now if this burned out old Hippy could just figure out how to get it loaded on to the puter......

You need a mixing board. Hell I have one from where I used to spin records.

_________________
I Just Want To Go Fast

14 RZR XP 900 4
2012 Teryx 4
11 RZR XP 900 sold
08 RZR S 820 sold
08 Rhino 700EFI sold
2013 Teryx 4 LE sold

Lucky Rabbit Foot Key Chain Club
Red Rhino keychain club  

SouthernSxSRider Member # 1
Back to top Go down
S
SSXSRider Member
S

Number of posts : 1652
Registration date : 2008-09-12
Age : 47
Location : Solsberry, Indiana

Music....fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music....fav   Music....fav EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:15 pm

Big-R wrote:
Foxfire wrote:
nocerisdave wrote:
Foxfire wrote:
Ok....here is something that's near to my heart......Music!
!n 1967 my Rock and Roll Band recorded @ Joy recording studios in Chicago and 2 months later we were on the radio in Chicago....WLS and WCFL and playing all over the US. WE were just about over the hill in 1969 and on our way to somewhere close to the top when Uncle Sam decided that he had other plans for me which led to the end of a dream.
Some say that there are only 2 kinds of music....Country, and Western (ha ha ha )
Even though I'm a Yank, I still like some country music.....but likes go all over the board...classical ....metal...ROCK & ROLL....Rap....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!...R & b...Blues....
So how about it?

Anywhere on the net we can here one of your tunes?

I still have the reel to reel that was recorded @ the studio....now if this burned out old Hippy could just figure out how to get it loaded on to the puter......

You need a mixing board. Hell I have one from where I used to spin records.
Grand Master MCR :afro: Music....fav 597455 Music....fav 13435
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25
Age : 59
Location : new carlisle ohio

Music....fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music....fav   Music....fav EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:50 pm

i listen to old rock ,zep,stones,etc .southern rock, skynyrd etc. then hard metal metallica some country alabama anything that aint rappy crappy
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26
Age : 46
Location : Louisville,Ky

Music....fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music....fav   Music....fav EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:55 pm

sc rhino wrote:
Big-R wrote:
Foxfire wrote:
nocerisdave wrote:
Foxfire wrote:
Ok....here is something that's near to my heart......Music!
!n 1967 my Rock and Roll Band recorded @ Joy recording studios in Chicago and 2 months later we were on the radio in Chicago....WLS and WCFL and playing all over the US. WE were just about over the hill in 1969 and on our way to somewhere close to the top when Uncle Sam decided that he had other plans for me which led to the end of a dream.
Some say that there are only 2 kinds of music....Country, and Western (ha ha ha )
Even though I'm a Yank, I still like some country music.....but likes go all over the board...classical ....metal...ROCK & ROLL....Rap....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!...R & b...Blues....
So how about it?

Anywhere on the net we can here one of your tunes?

I still have the reel to reel that was recorded @ the studio....now if this burned out old Hippy could just figure out how to get it loaded on to the puter......

You need a mixing board. Hell I have one from where I used to spin records.
Grand Master MCR :afro: Music....fav 597455 Music....fav 13435

:afro:

girldance guydance girldance guydance

_________________
I Just Want To Go Fast

14 RZR XP 900 4
2012 Teryx 4
11 RZR XP 900 sold
08 RZR S 820 sold
08 Rhino 700EFI sold
2013 Teryx 4 LE sold

Lucky Rabbit Foot Key Chain Club
Red Rhino keychain club  

SouthernSxSRider Member # 1
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Age : 53
Location : Laceys Spring AL

Music....fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music....fav   Music....fav EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:07 pm

DirtDawber wrote:
X2 the above.

Me? Anything but Bob Seger. lol!

Come on Duber.....Night Moves, Turn the Page, Fire Lake. Bob rules! He bring back memories of dark places and back seats.
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4087
Registration date : 2009-02-24
Location : Originally Joined June 2008 - Hazard Ky

Music....fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music....fav   Music....fav EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:44 pm

I think "I hit it" too many times. Music....fav 13435
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Age : 58
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

Music....fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music....fav   Music....fav EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:20 am

allright Foxfire, who was ya ? Sam and Dave ?
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01
Age : 68
Location : Bristol, Wisconsin

Music....fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music....fav   Music....fav EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:06 am

Rhino Rob wrote:
allright Foxfire, who was ya ? Sam and Dave ?

Wilson.......Wilson Picket. roflmao
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4087
Registration date : 2009-02-24
Location : Originally Joined June 2008 - Hazard Ky

Music....fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music....fav   Music....fav EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:38 am

Wilson huh? He was a Beach Boy. Hi, this is my brother Brian and my other brother Bryan. lol!
Back to top Go down
Dirt Chic
SSXSRider Member
Dirt Chic

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-09-20
Age : 41
Location : S.E. KY

Music....fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music....fav   Music....fav EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:36 pm

Foxfire wrote:
Ok....here is something that's near to my heart......Music!
!n 1967 my Rock and Roll Band recorded @ Joy recording studios in Chicago and 2 months later we were on the radio in Chicago....WLS and WCFL and playing all over the US. WE were just about over the hill in 1969 and on our way to somewhere close to the top when Uncle Sam decided that he had other plans for me which led to the end of a dream.
Some say that there are only 2 kinds of music....Country, and Western (ha ha ha )
Even though I'm a Yank, I still like some country music.....but likes go all over the board...classical ....metal...ROCK & ROLL....Rap....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!...R & b...Blues....
So how about it?



Next ride me & DD are on....you need to sing for us all. :D
Back to top Go down
Dirt Chic
SSXSRider Member
Dirt Chic

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-09-20
Age : 41
Location : S.E. KY

Music....fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music....fav   Music....fav EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:38 pm

CaptMorgansgirl wrote:
I like it all. Rap, Rock, and Country. Rockband



Same with me, I like a little bit of everything....the only thing I can't stand at all is Jazz....makes my skin crawl. :D
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25
Age : 59
Location : new carlisle ohio

Music....fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music....fav   Music....fav EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:25 pm

you gotta sing now big boy, by the way you gotta purdy mouth!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10317
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Age : 59
Location : Cabell Co., West Virginia

Music....fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music....fav   Music....fav EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:54 pm

cajuncoot wrote:
you gotta sing now big boy, by the way you gotta purdy mouth!


Shocked DD's not going to like hearing that.....you trail tramp. roflmao
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4087
Registration date : 2009-02-24
Location : Originally Joined June 2008 - Hazard Ky

Music....fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music....fav   Music....fav EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:12 pm

Yeah, coot. Dang 2-timer. beat spank lol!
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01
Age : 68
Location : Bristol, Wisconsin

Music....fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music....fav   Music....fav EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:20 pm

Ok....easy DD roflmao (and Coot....I have a mustache to kinda hide it, so don't tell everyone) Well Big R and I were going to do a few didties
when we were all down @ Bell County, but we had other entertainment and it just never happened No I did have a guitar with me though Rockband And then after the Blue Grass guy's left ....well.....it was EZRA time!
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25
Age : 59
Location : new carlisle ohio

Music....fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music....fav   Music....fav EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:23 pm

sorry D.D. but you never call like you promised and make me feel trail lonely, so the snow is brighter in wisconsin with the cheeseheads!but in dollys words i will always still luv ya bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Music....fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music....fav   Music....fav Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Music....fav
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Riding Music
» LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC
» How about a little travelin' music, Sammy!?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: Other BS-
Jump to: