SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a stock set of Teryx wheels / tires

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
S.C.

S.C.

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Looking for a stock set of Teryx wheels / tires Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a stock set of Teryx wheels / tires   Looking for a stock set of Teryx wheels / tires EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:28 pm

Let me know what ya got !

I'm around Chatt / Cleveland Tennessee area .

Thanks,

Steve
Back to top Go down
ClayW
SSXSRider Member
ClayW

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a stock set of Teryx wheels / tires   Looking for a stock set of Teryx wheels / tires EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:38 pm

I will most likely have a set of stock wheels tommorow. Dont know if that helps or not.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a stock set of Teryx wheels / tires   Looking for a stock set of Teryx wheels / tires EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:38 am

Call the brimestone recreation office and ask for Stakk, he has a set
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
S.C.

S.C.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a stock set of Teryx wheels / tires   Looking for a stock set of Teryx wheels / tires EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:17 pm

thanks,

I'll hit mark up , I might make the Brimstone winter thing this sat , not sure how crowded it will be ?

Clay , if they are Teryx wheels , let me know what you want for them , but really need stock wheel and tire set to change out before heading to the dealer for warranty work if need be .

Trying to decide about adding 2 or 3 year extend . warranty or not ?

Steve
Back to top Go down
ClayW
SSXSRider Member
ClayW

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a stock set of Teryx wheels / tires   Looking for a stock set of Teryx wheels / tires EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 6:46 pm

I would get the warranty. Especially with the Tranny issues I have read about in the O8s. Buy it off ebay. Thats the cheapest place. AirbornLT has bought one or two warranties from that guy. Smoking price. They are Stock black Teryx wheels. Like new. If you want them we will figure something out. I mainly need them out of my way. What part of TN you in? I get up to windrock from time to time.
Back to top Go down
S.C.

S.C.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a stock set of Teryx wheels / tires   Looking for a stock set of Teryx wheels / tires EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:51 pm

there is a dealer in Pa on ebay , I've bought a Kawi warranty from him a year ago , was 1/2 what the local dealer wanted . I gave the local guy his chance , told him / showed him the "Ebay" price , but he said he wouldn't / couldn't do that .

I saw a 36 month for $ 549 or $599 , can't recall the exact price . I'm always afraid to buy one , the dealers almost always find away around whatever issue you have .

Been there done that with a KQ 700 Suzuki a few years back LOL .

I'm around Cleveland / Chattanooga , Tn .

Trying to decide if I'm going to Brim or WR Sat . Guess it depends on if my 4 yr old wants to go ? ? ?

A small group at WR with a SxS or two are riding and then the big crowd at Brim this weekend .

Thanks ,

Steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a stock set of Teryx wheels / tires   Looking for a stock set of Teryx wheels / tires Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a stock set of Teryx wheels / tires
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: The Pawn Shop :: Want to Buy-
Jump to: