SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snorkled rzr owners.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
USMCSKI

USMCSKI

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Snorkled rzr owners..... Empty
PostSubject: Snorkled rzr owners.....   Snorkled rzr owners..... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:29 am

Did any of you guys use a pre filter on the top of the snorkle?If so what kind did you use? I was thinking of using one on mine in hopes to stop any dust problems.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Snorkled rzr owners.....   Snorkled rzr owners..... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:04 pm

USMCSKI wrote:
Did any of you guys use a pre filter on the top of the snorkle?If so what kind did you use? I was thinking of using one on mine in hopes to stop any dust problems.

Have you ran yours with the snorkel yet? I was wondering if the snorkel messes with the air/fuel mixture.
Back to top Go down
Gary

Gary

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Snorkled rzr owners.....   Snorkled rzr owners..... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:09 pm

on my old 660 grizzly we could not run a pre filter of any kind it choked it off apease of cheese cloth was all
Back to top Go down
blu-knight
SSXSRider Member
blu-knight

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Snorkled rzr owners.....   Snorkled rzr owners..... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:34 pm

Well I run a uni filter on both my engine intake and my belt intake snorkel. I also have a BTI Cyclone setup for the intake system. I do not wany any dust getting into my engine. So far I have not had any problems.
Back to top Go down
USMCSKI

USMCSKI

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Snorkled rzr owners.....   Snorkled rzr owners..... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:45 pm

I just rode it around the neighborhood in the snow. There is no difference in performance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snorkled rzr owners.....   Snorkled rzr owners..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Snorkled rzr owners.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: The Machines :: Polaris-
Jump to: