SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HillzNHollarz and Royal ATV Trails

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
martman100
SSXSRider Member
martman100

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-24

HillzNHollarz and Royal ATV Trails Empty
PostSubject: HillzNHollarz and Royal ATV Trails   HillzNHollarz and Royal ATV Trails EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:51 pm

A couple places that I have not seen listed on here is HillzNHollarz and Royal ATV Trails here in KY. They are both about 1.5 hours from Louisville.

I have ridden Royal ATV Trails. We are going to HillzNHollarz Saturday.

I have heard that Royal is still suffering from the major ice storm we had here with trees blocking a lot of the trails. This is not a huge place but about 500 acres of fun day riding.

HillzNHollars was originally opened for 4x4 trucks. But has since been reshaping for all off road enthusiasts. I am not sure how big this place is. A few friends went riding there a couple weeks ago and said it was decent for sxs.

[url=HillzNHollarz]www.hillznhollarz.com[/url]
[url=Royal Farms and ATV]http://www.royalfarmsandatv.com/[/url]
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: HillzNHollarz and Royal ATV Trails   HillzNHollarz and Royal ATV Trails EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:34 pm

martman100 wrote:
A couple places that I have not seen listed on here is HillzNHollarz and Royal ATV Trails here in KY. They are both about 1.5 hours from Louisville.

I have ridden Royal ATV Trails. We are going to HillzNHollarz Saturday.

I have heard that Royal is still suffering from the major ice storm we had here with trees blocking a lot of the trails. This is not a huge place but about 500 acres of fun day riding.

HillzNHollars was originally opened for 4x4 trucks. But has since been reshaping for all off road enthusiasts. I am not sure how big this place is. A few friends went riding there a couple weeks ago and said it was decent for sxs.

[url=HillzNHollarz]www.hillznhollarz.com[/url]
[url=Royal Farms and ATV]http://www.royalfarmsandatv.com/[/url]

Royal ATV is a fun day riding place. My lake cabin is about 15 minuets for there. There were some trails by rough River but they sold the land. I have not heard much about Hillznhollarz. Give us a report if you go this weekend.
Back to top Go down
martman100
SSXSRider Member
martman100

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: HillzNHollarz and Royal ATV Trails   HillzNHollarz and Royal ATV Trails EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:40 pm

Not sure if anyone saw my other post but HillznHollarz has been shut down again and will probably stay closed. One of the business partners changed it from an LLC to an Inc and Henry county got the opportunity to shut them down again and they did. I probably won't ride at Royal anytime in the near future. They just don't do any maintenance what so ever and with only 500 acres it is not like they have enough room to have an extensive trail system. I found two entrance points to trails this last ride and the rest were blocked by down trees from the ice storm still.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: HillzNHollarz and Royal ATV Trails   HillzNHollarz and Royal ATV Trails EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:54 pm

Sounds like you'll have to do some riding with us........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HillzNHollarz and Royal ATV Trails   HillzNHollarz and Royal ATV Trails Empty

Back to top Go down

HillzNHollarz and Royal ATV Trails
Page 1 of 1