SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

07 seat belts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

07 seat belts Empty
PostSubject: 07 seat belts   07 seat belts EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 1:29 pm

here is a pic of mine after about halfway through r ride sat.the passenger side broke and parts lost so i had to break drivers side to steel parts to get my sons belt working somewhat!! Shocked

when u see these apart u will know how cheap they r built.im glad i have never realy needed them in a bad situation!!!!! Rolling Eyes

so i am now looking for some 4 or 5 point harrness systems!!! any body have any good info?????

07 seat belts 2045907320101874768S600x600Q85
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

07 seat belts Empty
PostSubject: Re: 07 seat belts   07 seat belts EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 3:32 pm

I just bought 4 points - and I have 2 stocks I will be happy to send you if you just pay for shipping - just to hold you in the mean time.
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

07 seat belts Empty
PostSubject: Re: 07 seat belts   07 seat belts EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 3:50 pm

oh, and I just bought 3" padded crow 4 points... I didnt feel the 5th anti sub was necessary for trail riding.

Court at UTV Powersports trested me right...but you can order fomt just about anywhere.

Very comfy. Easy to get off - pain the ass to put on (but what 4 point isnt)

when purchasing a 4point bar - make sure they dont die cut their name in the center - just makes it weaker
Back to top Go down
Wingman
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-01-22

07 seat belts Empty
PostSubject: Re: 07 seat belts   07 seat belts EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 4:42 pm

We went with the 5 point from BRP. There is a learning curve to get them on in the beginning. The first few times I would have to help the passenger get hooked up. Now it's jump in, we each hook up our own and go. Once they are adjusted properly I can get hooked up almost as fast as the stock belt.

We hope to be at the Windrock ride on the 1st. Let us know if you need the stock belts.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

07 seat belts Empty
PostSubject: Re: 07 seat belts   07 seat belts EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 7:07 pm

well ,i found some lap belts today at pep boys.im going to put these on till i figure out what i want.i would like to see some more in person.i heard some gripes about not being able to move much while wereing them,like looking behind while backing.yea wingman,im hopeing to look at yours and maybee a few others on the first.thanks for all the offers guys on the stock belts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

07 seat belts Empty
PostSubject: Re: 07 seat belts   07 seat belts Empty

Back to top Go down

07 seat belts
Page 1 of 1