SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Removing scratches from Windshield

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple J

Triple J

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Removing scratches from Windshield Empty
PostSubject: Removing scratches from Windshield   Removing scratches from Windshield EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:51 am

I tried a search and kept coming up nothing found so sorry if this has been covered.

What are you guys using to clean, remove minor scratches, and protect your windshields?
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Removing scratches from Windshield   Removing scratches from Windshield EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:08 am

I use Plexus, it has some anti-static properties and helps keep dust from sticking. Kinda pricey and hard to find.
Back to top Go down
WV Rider
SSXSRider Member
WV Rider

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Removing scratches from Windshield   Removing scratches from Windshield EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:47 am

Ditto
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Removing scratches from Windshield   Removing scratches from Windshield EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:45 pm

PM LT. He just used something on his windshield that helped remove some scratches.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Removing scratches from Windshield   Removing scratches from Windshield EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:01 am

I used a buffer with a wool-pad and some light 3M compound on mine.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Removing scratches from Windshield   Removing scratches from Windshield EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:43 am

plexus wont take out scratches you need to do like pate and buff it with a light plastic polish like NOVUS this will get rid of most but the deep ones.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Removing scratches from Windshield   Removing scratches from Windshield Empty

Back to top Go down

Removing scratches from Windshield
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: