SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Race at Wilborns on Sunday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Race at Wilborns on Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Race at Wilborns on Sunday   Race at Wilborns on Sunday EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:43 pm

Good news, I came in second at Wilborns Sunday.
Other good news I won some shock covers.

Bad news, there were only two Rhinos racing. But hey is still good for points.

I would suggest folks come down and race, if only once. You are racing against regular folks not race curcuit riders. If you have ever raced you understand that this is about the most fun you can have on a SXS, IMO. This race is different from others I know about. There are lots of parts of the course like terrain that we all normally ride. Like tight stuff, uphill, downhill and wide arse open. Hope to see you on April 25th.
Back to top Go down
kykult64

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Race at Wilborns on Sunday   Race at Wilborns on Sunday EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:13 pm

Even though there was a little water I thought that the course was the best yet. I like racing at wilburns as well. It is laid back and everybody is friendly. I too wish that more rhinos, and rzrs, would race. I wonder why the ones that were watching didn't race?

I will see you at the next race, as long as I don't tear mine up April 18-19. We are going to try out a series that is racing in Casey, IL. We will be up there with the trucks and buggys too. I have to go up and pick up some materials for work so I thought that I would try out the race.

When you order your shock covers, you should ask if they have any of the radiator screen ready yet. I have had really good luck with the one I have been testing.

Josh
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: Race at Wilborns on Sunday   Race at Wilborns on Sunday EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:50 pm

kykult64 wrote:
I too wish that more rhinos, and rzrs, would race. I wonder why the ones that were watching didn't race?

Josh

Maybe they saw this at one of Daves previous races. DontKnow

Race at Wilborns on Sunday Photo083108002
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Race at Wilborns on Sunday   Race at Wilborns on Sunday EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:41 pm

Come on Yank open up an old wound. Fact is I didnt finish Sunday either. I had an axle nut come loose and was able to watch my tire roll past me.

Josh, once again, you and your Rhino rule! Where did you finish up overall? I also appreciate the shock covers! Sent in the order today. My neighbor has a new Honda ATV with the screen in front of the radiator. I thought that was a great Idea so I made me one from some old screen I had laying around. You are right it does work great. There were a buttload of other SXSs there I dont understand why more dont race either. Its the most fun I have had on mine.

Good luck in the race in IL. I am sure you will do fine......
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Race at Wilborns on Sunday   Race at Wilborns on Sunday EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:46 pm

I see a pattern.............lol

Race at Wilborns on Sunday 21mcmk4
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Race at Wilborns on Sunday   Race at Wilborns on Sunday EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:51 pm

Saw two POpos break tie rods in the first event. They look very small.
Back to top Go down
sharpshooter

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Race at Wilborns on Sunday   Race at Wilborns on Sunday EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:30 pm

If everybody that has been racing shows up it will be a heck of a crowd,it seems we have a new crew each race except for a few,the weather didnt help much either.Hope to see everybody out for Rd. 3 April 25th
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race at Wilborns on Sunday   Race at Wilborns on Sunday Empty

Back to top Go down

Race at Wilborns on Sunday
Page 1 of 1