SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pro Armor Rear Bumper

Go down 
+3
TLONG
Townsend600
pnjoiler
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pnjoiler

pnjoiler

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Pro Armor Rear Bumper Empty
PostSubject: Pro Armor Rear Bumper   Pro Armor Rear Bumper EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 7:58 pm

Pro Armor Rear Bumper, Black, Fits 04-05 Rhino $100 pus shipping.
Back to top Go down
Townsend600

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Pro Armor Rear Bumper   Pro Armor Rear Bumper EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 10:20 pm

Can you take some pics. I am looking into building one.
Back to top Go down
pnjoiler

pnjoiler

PostSubject: Re: Pro Armor Rear Bumper   Pro Armor Rear Bumper EmptyFri May 16, 2008 6:03 pm

Anybody need this thing? I am tired of looking at it in my garage! Any offers?
Back to top Go down
pnjoiler

pnjoiler

PostSubject: Re: Pro Armor Rear Bumper   Pro Armor Rear Bumper EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:49 pm

Anybody need this thing? Somebody make a offer or a possible trade, I have had this thing in my garage forever!
Back to top Go down
TLONG

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Pro Armor Rear Bumper   Pro Armor Rear Bumper EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:42 pm

pnjoiler wrote:
Anybody need this thing? Somebody make a offer or a possible trade, I have had this thing in my garage forever!

i may be interested,got any pics?
Back to top Go down
pnjoiler

pnjoiler

PostSubject: Re: Pro Armor Rear Bumper   Pro Armor Rear Bumper EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:08 pm

It's wrapped in shrink wrap for shipping. Here is a link to what it looks like. It has never been bolted on.

http://www.phatperformanceparts.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=PA-Y074041&click=37735
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: Pro Armor Rear Bumper   Pro Armor Rear Bumper EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:19 am

i like it but if i bolt it on, i dont think i could shut the door of the rhino stall, any idea of how far it sticks out past the bed ?
Back to top Go down
pnjoiler

pnjoiler

PostSubject: Re: Pro Armor Rear Bumper   Pro Armor Rear Bumper EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:30 am

I don't know? I neve bolted it on? Here is a pic of off Pro Armor's site if that helps you. I'm in and out of Knoxville alot so I could meet you somewhere to save on shipping?
http://www.proarmor.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=806_781_606_607&products_id=789
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

PostSubject: Re: Pro Armor Rear Bumper   Pro Armor Rear Bumper EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:55 pm

pics didnt work. Tlong has first crack at it , then we will palaver
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Pro Armor Rear Bumper   Pro Armor Rear Bumper EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:35 pm

Rhino Rob wrote:
pics didnt work. Tlong has first crack at it , then we will palaver

Palaver...Stephen King, The Dark Tower? Never heard it anywhere else. To meet and discuss.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Pro Armor Rear Bumper   Pro Armor Rear Bumper EmptyTue May 12, 2009 9:07 pm

Man....this thread is quite educational.....Palaver...I'll be using this tomorrow! Thanks
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

PostSubject: Re: Pro Armor Rear Bumper   Pro Armor Rear Bumper EmptyTue May 12, 2009 9:08 pm

i learned that lingo when i used to sign with the injuns on the cattle drives across the mojave river. used to be a little 4 eyed bucktooth greenhorn that used to hang out with cookie at the chuck wagon. couldn't milk a steer worth a darn but could come up with some of the godawful stories a man has ever heard. Used to hardly be able to sleep after some of those tales that little guy would rattle off.

i wonder if that was the same stevie king ? i know cookie shed a few tears when those darkriders took little stevie away. steers did too
Back to top Go down
TLONG

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Pro Armor Rear Bumper   Pro Armor Rear Bumper EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:06 pm

Rhino Rob wrote:
i learned that lingo when i used to sign with the injuns on the cattle drives across the mojave river. used to be a little 4 eyed bucktooth greenhorn that used to hang out with cookie at the chuck wagon. couldn't milk a steer worth a darn but could come up with some of the godawful stories a man has ever heard. Used to hardly be able to sleep after some of those tales that little guy would rattle off.

i wonder if that was the same stevie king ? i know cookie shed a few tears when those darkriders took little stevie away. steers did too

hey i'm out of the running,road the rhino down the road a few hours ago and she locked up...so i have bigger problems than just a bumper......thanks though
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Pro Armor Rear Bumper   Pro Armor Rear Bumper EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:22 pm

Dang TLONG I hope it aint as bad as it sounds!
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Pro Armor Rear Bumper   Pro Armor Rear Bumper EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:30 pm

Rhino Rob wrote:

Wolves of the Calla?

Sorry I jacked your thread pnjoiler.
Back to top Go down
pnjoiler

pnjoiler

PostSubject: Re: Pro Armor Rear Bumper   Pro Armor Rear Bumper EmptyTue May 19, 2009 2:03 pm

$75 plus shipping. Come on, I know somebody needs this thing.
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

PostSubject: Re: Pro Armor Rear Bumper   Pro Armor Rear Bumper EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:33 pm

holler when your in k town !
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Pro Armor Rear Bumper   Pro Armor Rear Bumper EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:56 pm

pnjoiler wrote:
$75 plus shipping. Come on, I know somebody needs this thing.

where you from bro I might be interested?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro Armor Rear Bumper   Pro Armor Rear Bumper Empty

Back to top Go down

Pro Armor Rear Bumper
Page 1 of 1