SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Since I didnt go the farm Saturday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

Since I didnt go the farm Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Since I didnt go the farm Saturday   Since I didnt go the farm Saturday EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:50 am

I finally hooked up to my "new" jon boat and headed out to the clinch river for a shakedown cruise and try for some trout
Since I didnt go the farm Saturday 215944
Since I didnt go the farm Saturday 216107
Since I didnt go the farm Saturday 216105 as i was heading up the river the first thing i thought of was , thats a pretty picture of the cumberland mountains, (windrock/ brimstone).
Trip went well and thought of a few purchases to make the boat "mine".
Boaters world in knoxville is going out of business and they had some folding cup holders that can be screwed in or the double back adhesive tape. Fold up to about the size of a bill fold. two for the boat and one for the front of the engine cover of the rhino
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: Since I didnt go the farm Saturday   Since I didnt go the farm Saturday EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:59 am

thumbnail pictures are not the best Sad
Since I didnt go the farm Saturday 216105

sure would make that trout look impressive Since I didnt go the farm Saturday 729242
Back to top Go down
Dirt Chic
SSXSRider Member
Dirt Chic

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Since I didnt go the farm Saturday   Since I didnt go the farm Saturday EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:54 pm

I wish DD wouldn't afraid of the water....I love being on boats. It is very calming.
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Since I didnt go the farm Saturday   Since I didnt go the farm Saturday EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:11 pm

Nice pics Rob! That could double as the Flint River here in AL, without the trout.
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Since I didnt go the farm Saturday   Since I didnt go the farm Saturday EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:17 pm

cool , thats the clinch river? its wide down there. i live on the clinch and have about 3 miles of river frontage.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since I didnt go the farm Saturday   Since I didnt go the farm Saturday Empty

Back to top Go down

Since I didnt go the farm Saturday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: Other BS-
Jump to: