SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I did it again! TWO good deals in one year is almost too good to be true!

Go down 
+2
wvyankee2
Woodtick
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

I did it again! TWO good deals in one year is almost too good to be true! Empty
PostSubject: I did it again! TWO good deals in one year is almost too good to be true!   I did it again! TWO good deals in one year is almost too good to be true! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:11 pm

I was looking for a pull behind mower for our deer hunting farm. Didn't really want a "Bush Hog" but wanted a finish mower of the same style that wasn't gonna cost me an arm and a leg. Went to Tractor Supply and found just what I was looking for and got a dandy deal I think. This thing sells for $999 reg price. This was a return that had a broken recoil starter and they sold it to me "As Is" with the remaining factory warranty for $685. Took $5 worth of plastic parts, (pair of pawls) to fix the recoil starter and she starts and runs like a top. Took it to the ranch and mowed with it yesterday and it worked like a dream. Only took about 20 mins to fix it. My 450 Rhino handled it like a dream. Everything worked great.

I did it again! TWO good deals in one year is almost too good to be true! T44S
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I did it again! TWO good deals in one year is almost too good to be true!   I did it again! TWO good deals in one year is almost too good to be true! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:33 pm

Very nice Phil. allright
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: I did it again! TWO good deals in one year is almost too good to be true!   I did it again! TWO good deals in one year is almost too good to be true! EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:02 am

want to come down and try it out ?
I did it again! TWO good deals in one year is almost too good to be true! 219642
Back to top Go down
dlc54

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: I did it again! TWO good deals in one year is almost too good to be true!   I did it again! TWO good deals in one year is almost too good to be true! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:22 am

NO YOU DIDN"T get that good of a deal on that! NOT even fair.
Back to top Go down
http://4wheelinkitty.blogspot.com/
misterp
SSXSRider Member
misterp

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: I did it again! TWO good deals in one year is almost too good to be true!   I did it again! TWO good deals in one year is almost too good to be true! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:41 am

wish I had know you were looking for one of those, I sold one last year for $400. only had two cuttings on it. I was pulling it with a atv and my yard was to small. spent more time turning then cutting. and there is not a level spot in my yard. neighbor offered me 4 bills for it and I was leaving anyway so off loaded it. would have been great if I had more to mow and it was more level.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: I did it again! TWO good deals in one year is almost too good to be true!   I did it again! TWO good deals in one year is almost too good to be true! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:22 am

Rhino Rob wrote:
want to come down and try it out ?
I did it again! TWO good deals in one year is almost too good to be true! 219642

Rob , you need a finish mower on a tractor..... Eat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I did it again! TWO good deals in one year is almost too good to be true!   I did it again! TWO good deals in one year is almost too good to be true! Empty

Back to top Go down

I did it again! TWO good deals in one year is almost too good to be true!
Page 1 of 1