SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is what your tire could look like if you let idiots swap them out.

Go down 
+4
Big-R
DirtDawber
wvyankee2
nocerisdave
8 posters
AuthorMessage
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

This is what your tire could look like if you let idiots swap them out. Empty
PostSubject: This is what your tire could look like if you let idiots swap them out.   This is what your tire could look like if you let idiots swap them out. EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:02 pm

The TIRE STORE, (I use that term only because thats what it say it is, however they dont know shit about tires). I could live with it if the owner would have offered some type of apology or if he would have gave me my money back for not even getting the tirem on the rim....but he did neither. Hell they even put one of the on, the right way, and I would have settled for just having him refund the one they butchered. These were used tires and I just going to a wider offset rim. That is the closest I have came to going to jail in a very long time.

The biatch will not hold air.....now.

If you are ever in North AL and need a tire change stay the hell away from Oaks (screw your Tire up, and screw you at the same time) Tire Store in Laceys Spring AL. OK I feel better now.

This is what your tire could look like if you let idiots swap them out. IMG00055
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: This is what your tire could look like if you let idiots swap them out.   This is what your tire could look like if you let idiots swap them out. EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:10 pm

Looks like they rolled them on the rim with a chain saw. beat
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: This is what your tire could look like if you let idiots swap them out.   This is what your tire could look like if you let idiots swap them out. EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:25 pm

That's pretty damn sad right there.
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: This is what your tire could look like if you let idiots swap them out.   This is what your tire could look like if you let idiots swap them out. EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:35 pm

I had no idea that most UTV, ATV, tires or deep dish type rims, that you can only mount them from one side, these TIRE guys must not have know either.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: This is what your tire could look like if you let idiots swap them out.   This is what your tire could look like if you let idiots swap them out. EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:11 pm

I would have gone to jail. At the lest the cops would have been the ones asking me to leave.
Back to top Go down
mking
SSXSRider Member
mking

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: This is what your tire could look like if you let idiots swap them out.   This is what your tire could look like if you let idiots swap them out. EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:19 pm

That's sad
Back to top Go down
Last Chance Rhino
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: This is what your tire could look like if you let idiots swap them out.   This is what your tire could look like if you let idiots swap them out. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:10 am

I feel your pain. I have a friend who just had a $800 mag Corvette wheel messed-up at a local tire place while mounting a tire. They did make it good however.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: This is what your tire could look like if you let idiots swap them out.   This is what your tire could look like if you let idiots swap them out. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:17 pm

WTF Hunter whip This is what your tire could look like if you let idiots swap them out. 778176 This is what your tire could look like if you let idiots swap them out. 778176 This is what your tire could look like if you let idiots swap them out. 778176 suspect bonk nutkick Bitchslap Screwed 2cents
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: This is what your tire could look like if you let idiots swap them out.   This is what your tire could look like if you let idiots swap them out. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:03 pm

That's why I've got my own tire-machine......................Sorry for the loss Dave............ Prayer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is what your tire could look like if you let idiots swap them out.   This is what your tire could look like if you let idiots swap them out. Empty

Back to top Go down

This is what your tire could look like if you let idiots swap them out.
Page 1 of 1