SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wish this rain would stop! I can't even sit around and watch TV any more!

Go down 
+5
Bigg Bubba
mking
cajuncoot
Big-R
Woodtick
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

I wish this rain would stop! I can't even sit around and watch TV any more! Empty
PostSubject: I wish this rain would stop! I can''t even sit around and watch TV any more!   I wish this rain would stop! I can't even sit around and watch TV any more! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:40 am

I wish this rain would stop! I can't even sit around and watch TV any more! MARRIAGE7
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

I wish this rain would stop! I can't even sit around and watch TV any more! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish this rain would stop! I can't even sit around and watch TV any more!   I wish this rain would stop! I can't even sit around and watch TV any more! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:37 am

roflmao
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: I wish this rain would stop! I can't even sit around and watch TV any more!   I wish this rain would stop! I can't even sit around and watch TV any more! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:37 am

lol! roflmao I better watch out , its raining here and the wife is off tommorrow!
Back to top Go down
mking
SSXSRider Member
mking

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: I wish this rain would stop! I can't even sit around and watch TV any more!   I wish this rain would stop! I can't even sit around and watch TV any more! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:04 am

roflmao
Back to top Go down
Bigg Bubba

Bigg Bubba

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I wish this rain would stop! I can't even sit around and watch TV any more!   I wish this rain would stop! I can't even sit around and watch TV any more! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:30 pm

I would rather eat mudd then eat the dust.....
RIDE on BABY!! ... RIDE ON!
Back to top Go down
MarkM
SSXSRider Member
MarkM

Number of posts : 503
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: I wish this rain would stop! I can't even sit around and watch TV any more!   I wish this rain would stop! I can't even sit around and watch TV any more! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:30 pm

I've almost been there...... roflmao
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: I wish this rain would stop! I can't even sit around and watch TV any more!   I wish this rain would stop! I can't even sit around and watch TV any more! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:40 pm

clap hail
Back to top Go down
S
SSXSRider Member
S

Number of posts : 1655
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: I wish this rain would stop! I can't even sit around and watch TV any more!   I wish this rain would stop! I can't even sit around and watch TV any more! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:04 pm

roflmao
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I wish this rain would stop! I can't even sit around and watch TV any more!   I wish this rain would stop! I can't even sit around and watch TV any more! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:09 pm

That, has got to be an offense that no judge would send a man to prison for snuffing out his wife. How is he going to change the channel now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wish this rain would stop! I can't even sit around and watch TV any more!   I wish this rain would stop! I can't even sit around and watch TV any more! Empty

Back to top Go down

I wish this rain would stop! I can't even sit around and watch TV any more!
Page 1 of 1