SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunterworks DSR Roof

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hunterworks DSR Roof Empty
PostSubject: Hunterworks DSR Roof   Hunterworks DSR Roof EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 10:06 am

Here is another thread for discussion on a Prowler mod. Has anyone used the DSR Roof Hunterworks sells for the Prowler or Rhino even. It sells for $364.95 and is located at http://hunterworks.com/inc/sdetail/9102

This roof is a 3 piece design (partly because they don't have to ship freight). The term DSR stands for Dust, Sun, Rain. The roof design is suppose to help dust flow over an onward so it does not effect cab area an protects from sun and rain also.

Let me know what you think!
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Hunterworks DSR Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunterworks DSR Roof   Hunterworks DSR Roof EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 10:12 am

I've got the camo DSR Roof and love it keeps dust out very well... only thing i dislike is it is on the outside of the roll cage on my rhino but its held up and ive rubbed it already(not as hard as i would the cage but still) overall im very happy
Back to top Go down

Hunterworks DSR Roof
Page 1 of 1