SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

radiator guard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

radiator guard Empty
PostSubject: radiator guard   radiator guard EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 2:23 pm

who has one and what kind is it?? from looking at them on line they look like they would be a bear to install with a winch already installed and they look like it would be hard to clean the radiator with out removing the guard!! post away :D :arrow: bounce :bball: :cyclops: Shocked lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

radiator guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: radiator guard   radiator guard EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 3:28 pm

I havent used skids or radiator guards on any of my machines. I am looking at the radiator guard in the Yamaha Rhino catalogue right now and it is $103.95. It says it replaces the stock plastic guard with this lightweight alumunum guard. It looks like it will just easily bolt up.

Let everyone know when you get it!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

radiator guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: radiator guard   radiator guard EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 3:52 pm

ATV_Rick wrote:
I havent used skids or radiator guards on any of my machines. I am looking at the radiator guard in the Yamaha Rhino catalogue right now and it is $103.95. It says it replaces the stock plastic guard with this lightweight alumunum guard. It looks like it will just easily bolt up.

Let everyone know when you get it!

there half that price everywhere else!!! im not going to get one till i find out some spects lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

radiator guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: radiator guard   radiator guard EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 4:30 pm

Hey Bling Bling you can also get the Quick Connect Ones also :) You can take them off real easy for Cleaning and i think they are like $60.00 and the Ones that are mounted are like $50.00 :) Haven't got one Yet but UTLover has one that stays fastened and so far no problems washing Radiator but will ask him for sure. He will be at the Rock with us Riding this Weekend :)
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

radiator guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: radiator guard   radiator guard EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 4:47 pm

I got mine from Travis over at RF.Net. They are $40.00 shipped to your house. You can't buy better quality, and he will paint them whatever color you want. Very sturdy and leave max amount of air thru. Only hitch is they will only fit 07-08 Rhinos. They have bolts tack welded to the guard that slide right in the holes on the front of the 07-08 frame. The 06 dont have the holes. Just slide it in place, put on 4 locknuts and your done. Great Mod for 40 bucks. You will need to sign in to access this page at RF.Net

http://www.rhinoforums.net/showthread.php?t=6735&page=4
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

radiator guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: radiator guard   radiator guard EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 12:00 am

wvyankee2 wrote:
I got mine from Travis over at RF.Net. They are $40.00 shipped to your house. You can't buy better quality, and he will paint them whatever color you want. Very sturdy and leave max amount of air thru. Only hitch is they will only fit 07-08 Rhinos. They have bolts tack welded to the guard that slide right in the holes on the front of the 07-08 frame. The 06 dont have the holes. Just slide it in place, put on 4 locknuts and your done. Great Mod for 40 bucks. You will need to sign in to access this page at RF.Net

[url=http://www.rhinoforums.net/showthread.php?t=6735&page=4
http://www.rhinoforums.net/showthread.php?t=6735&page=4[/quote[/url]]

if the 06 dont got the holes put them there and walaa they fit the 06 Cool i bet i could make that :D
Back to top Go down
utlover

utlover

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-01-27

radiator guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: radiator guard   radiator guard EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 7:17 am

I have the removable guard and it works great. 60 bucks and it takes about 10 seconds to remove. already has a dent in it where a limb stuck into it, if not for the guard I amagine it would of put a hole in my radiator.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

radiator guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: radiator guard   radiator guard EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 6:37 pm

utlover wrote:
I have the removable guard and it works great. 60 bucks and it takes about 10 seconds to remove. already has a dent in it where a limb stuck into it, if not for the guard I amagine it would of put a hole in my radiator.

thanks ,good to see u posting :D :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

radiator guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: radiator guard   radiator guard Empty

Back to top Go down

radiator guard
Page 1 of 1