SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Equipment update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreth

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Equipment update Empty
PostSubject: Equipment update   Equipment update EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:22 pm

This is a little update to let you all know how my recent upgrades worked out on our vacation up there.

The new HID stock replacements......are very bright but after playing in the river for 30 min to an hour but never submerging them i had one stop working. I just took the ballast apart and it had a lot of moisture in it so i dried it out and now it seems to be working fine. The ballasts are not sealed very good so i intend on sealing them to see how that works and i will let you know. CANT REMEMBER THE BRAND!

The under the seat storage box worked out FREAKING AWSOME!!!!!! Not a drop of water, dirt, dust...................NOTHING GOT IN and it was submerged several times.

The overhead storage compartment held everything we could possibly need but it was difficult to navigate through the trees(which was suggested by a few members and i kinda knew but wanted to try it); not good for the tight stuff. I did bounce it off several trees and it held up perfect but my next trip up i will remove it.

Just figured id share.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Equipment update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equipment update   Equipment update EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:58 pm

Very cool. thanks for the update Dreth. allright
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Equipment update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equipment update   Equipment update EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Good post man! Kinda like a really short documentary! allright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Equipment update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equipment update   Equipment update Empty

Back to top Go down

Equipment update
Page 1 of 1