SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down

Go down 
+63
Raccer
BigAlCash
T.napier93
STR8RZR
hutch
Cuz
MIKE_D
girdlerrzr
8ball_99
orangecrush
RZR_Joe
JordanG
wvregulators
Reeko
pit dog
jodyt
PWM
bacon
Baditude
baby huey
bonzo
Mud-and-Guts
Dean
Craig_C
RZRS-EDGE
stanthaman
Sporto
Mattman347
MuddyBuddy
misterp
CatMostFeared
Hollon
ohsresq
BIG D 57
Goose
highlander
KY. Colonel
DoddS
stealth
mason
cajuncoot
launch22
Gimpy
Rhino Rob
ridepate
nocerisdave
Lduke_01
mking
Big-R
bush
GunRunner
Smith700
WV Rider
MarkM
Clayboy
ChrisC
tim
blu-knight
Foxfire
2Slow4U
DirtDawber
AIRBORNE
wvyankee2
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down   The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 8:17 am

Scott, what's with that? Can't drive on the gravel? Wish I was there I know who needs the training wheel. roflmao drive drive
Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down   The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 8:28 pm

Hey did anyone see that deer that jump out? The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down - Page 13 1034337568  anyone? OK actual had my guard down just putting along the gravel reaching for my mountain dew and wouldn't ya know someone put a ditch in my way affraid On a good note no damage. No injuries and my 5 point belts work really well. My pride took a beating but hey we had fun cheers

Last edited by ohsresq on Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down   The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 8:33 pm

TEXTING AND DRIVING will get you in the ditch. thatsright roflmao ownedsm
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
stealth
SSXSRider Staff
stealth

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down   The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 9:06 pm

We all run out of talent every once and awhile. Hope you enjoy the penguin hat. Lol
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down   The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 9:37 pm

stealth wrote:
We all run out of talent every once and awhile. Hope you enjoy the penguin hat. Lol

The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down - Page 13 14680610
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
ilikedirt
SSXSRider Member
ilikedirt

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2014-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down   The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 2:14 am

Welcome to the club Scott! Nice hat! roflmao
Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down   The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 11:51 am

I wear it well. roflmao hide
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down   The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 12:01 am

Scott it was great riding with you again and I happen to like the hat!
Back to top Go down
blu-knight
SSXSRider Member
blu-knight

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down   The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 6:48 am

I glad I could pass the hat along to you Scott. You do wear it well..... LOL
Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down   The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 8:23 pm

The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down - Page 13 45903810
Back to top Go down
jay1980
SSXSRider Member
jay1980

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2015-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down   The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 8:12 pm

I see the dark side is front page news ohsresq!!!!
Love the pic. That was a great ride that day!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down   The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 8:37 pm

jay1980 wrote:
I see the dark side is front page news ohsresq!!!!
Love the pic. That was a great ride that day!

Yeah, he looks so proud. Wonder if his BOSS knows about it yet?????
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down   The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 9:23 pm

Thank you the cover photo. Might as well own my momentary lack of skill. Ya the boss knows She wasn't haappy to say the least till she saw the damage was minor. That was a great weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down   The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Side , Dedicated to those who have been Shiny side down
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13