SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This may be an interesting thread to follow.

Go down 
+12
Clayboy
McChicken
DirtDawber
AIRBORNE
Triple J
Big-R
nocerisdave
ridepate
Woodtick
ChrisC
Rhino Rob
wvyankee2
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

This may be an interesting thread to follow. Empty
PostSubject: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:24 am

Last edited by wvyankee2 on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:38 am

Unfortunately i cannot log onto rhino forums, or is that fortunately ? What are they doing to Todd now ?
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:43 am

Should not have to log on to read the forum. It's just a thread I started saying how I missed Hunterworksand how RF.net was a better place with him in it. Eat
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:50 am

yes i was alble to go to the thread, but cant join and research the issues that have brought forth the topic in question
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:19 am

wvyankee2 wrote:
http://www.rhinoforums.net/general-rhino-discussion/30264-hunterworks-you-missed.html

pot thatsright roflmao

Marty , What was the point?...... scratch

or did i miss somthing good..... Cool
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:52 am

ChrisC wrote:
wvyankee2 wrote:
http://www.rhinoforums.net/general-rhino-discussion/30264-hunterworks-you-missed.html

pot thatsright roflmao

Marty , What was the point?...... scratch

or did i miss somthing good..... Cool

Todd had been under constant attack and had entered into many tech debates with the other vendors over there and finally quit, or was run out. Either way I simply stated to the ass hats that RF.net was a better place with Hunterworks in it. I'm starting to get the wrath. roflmao
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:41 am

reckon that jrkoff2bvr is jerrzr ?
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:48 am

Did you ever wonder why those guys on that board have to resort to being so vulgar? I'm an old Sailor and there isn't much I haven't heard at one time or another. But some of those guys, to my way of thinking anyway, go WAY over board. I'm glad it isn't like that here. There is a time and place for everything. And a family forum like this isn't the place for F this, MF that, and Suck this. Call me old fashioned if you wish, I'm used to it. But I don't think a person should have to talk like that to get their point across. Especially in print on a family type forum.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:40 pm

Woodtick wrote:
Did you ever wonder why those guys on that board have to resort to being so vulgar? I'm an old Sailor and there isn't much I haven't heard at one time or another. But some of those guys, to my way of thinking anyway, go WAY over board. I'm glad it isn't like that here. There is a time and place for everything. And a family forum like this isn't the place for F this, MF that, and Suck this. Call me old fashioned if you wish, I'm used to it. But I don't think a person should have to talk like that to get their point across. Especially in print on a family type forum.

Phil it just shows those guys lack of respect. Bunch of spoon-fed punks, not all of them but most.
Thanks Yank!!!!!! I'll go join the fray, Kent???
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:46 pm

Todd certainly put up with more than the average guy could over there. Its a shame it has got to the point it has, agreed Woodtick. I have allowed myself to get down on their level, the vulgar ones, a couple of times. However not all are that way and their is still lots of experience and knowledge to be had on RF, cutting through the BS, IMO, its sometimes not worth the trip over there. I am glad its not that way here. Thanks to the BigR and the mods.

Dammit I just did it again.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:12 pm

Well , there was no point in todd debating with the
sand fleas. though he may have been right on most
issues. them dudes stick together like glue.
Soon as somone says something , thay swarm on
them like a colony of ants...... roflmao
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:20 pm

I think i'm going to have to call some of them Rooster Feathers before it's over with. roflmao
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:30 pm

Nevermind...................EDIT roflmao
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:39 pm

It's now 11 pages long. Yank you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!That's some funny stuff right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:59 am

I know. I think i'm going to ask them if I can win the "Average Joe " thread of the week with it. roflmao
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:02 am

I have never seen such a$$es in all my life. I have listen to those guys give people crap many times. If you notice that it is the same bunch that are always giving someone hell. I did not see unleash on that thread. Nor any other sponsors. I will never buy anything from UTV Crap. They are the biggest bunch of jerks.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:08 pm

Big-R wrote:
I have never seen such a$$es in all my life. I have listen to those guys give people crap many times. If you notice that it is the same bunch that are always giving someone hell. I did not see unleash on that thread. Nor any other sponsors. I will never buy anything from UTV Crap. They are the biggest bunch of jerks.

I agree, UTV Junk will never get any of my money. That Johnny dude is gonna get caught up to one of these days............
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:30 pm

Thats some fun right there.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:05 am

200 posts and 4000 views in less than 3 days.

The Yank is preparing his closing statement.................stay tuned. roflmao
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:02 am

Please, I want everyone on this site (that is a member at RF.net) to jump on this thread and tell Max how dumb he is. I am sick of that dumb ass mouth. What a jerk. I love how he does not give up even if he is out matched. Pate, Kent where are you two?????? Lets give this guy hell......
Back to top Go down
Triple J

Triple J

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:28 am

Just went to the link and it's locked out to non registered users. I could see it the other day but not this morning.

I can surf and read other topics there though.

Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:43 am

Triple J wrote:
Just went to the link and it's locked out to non registered users. .

Yeah, they moved it from General to Off Topic. Have to be registered to see it.

Schools Out you know it's good when you make yourself laugh. roflmao roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:57 am

Marty.........flameing

hail hail hail hail hail hail

humper humper humper humper humper humper humper humper
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:32 pm

Man, that one guy was an ass clown like no other. How about someone taking that big rock dick and planting it straight up his arse?
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:52 pm

Big-R wrote:
Please, I want everyone on this site (that is a member at RF.net) to jump on this thread and tell Max how dumb he is. I am sick of that dumb ass mouth. What a jerk. I love how he does not give up even if he is out matched. Pate, Kent where are you two?????? Lets give this guy hell......

Already did!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This may be an interesting thread to follow.   This may be an interesting thread to follow. Empty

Back to top Go down

This may be an interesting thread to follow.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next