SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I don't know how to run a poll, so I'll just ask it this way?

Go down 
+3
misterp
DirtDawber
Woodtick
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

I don't know how to run a poll, so I'll just ask it this way? Empty
PostSubject: I don't know how to run a poll, so I'll just ask it this way?   I don't know how to run a poll, so I'll just ask it this way? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:59 am

How many of you guys have ponyed up the dough for one of those billet aluminum dipsticks? I know Yank has and he likes his. I'm not what one would call "Tight" with my money, but living on a pension you have to make sure you're getting all the bang for your buck that you can! Also, how many of you take the engine cover off to check the oil? I'm able to get my hand down in there to pull the stick without having to remove the cover but it's kind of tight. Thanks for your replies and time.
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how to run a poll, so I'll just ask it this way?   I don't know how to run a poll, so I'll just ask it this way? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:29 pm

I always just take the cover off. Gives me a chance to look things over to see if anything goofy's going on.
Back to top Go down
misterp
SSXSRider Member
misterp

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how to run a poll, so I'll just ask it this way?   I don't know how to run a poll, so I'll just ask it this way? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:31 pm

I pull the seats and engine cover after every good ride to clean out everything and will check the oil prior to putting it back together. with it cool and clean it is pretty easy for me to check. I also park in the clean garage and keep an eye on the floor when I pull out to see if I have any leaks of any kind. So far, knock on wood. It has been full every time I checked it. I would not buy one, I can think of many other things to buy before that.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how to run a poll, so I'll just ask it this way?   I don't know how to run a poll, so I'll just ask it this way? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:44 pm

I just pull my passanger seat and check my oil.. Eat

Marty likes little gagits to spend money on.... Razz

Chris...... lol!
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how to run a poll, so I'll just ask it this way?   I don't know how to run a poll, so I'll just ask it this way? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:55 pm

It is a good habit to check it every ride. I just pull the seat before I take off and see that the oil is where it needs to be.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how to run a poll, so I'll just ask it this way?   I don't know how to run a poll, so I'll just ask it this way? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:27 pm

I'm with everybody else Phil, although a nice addition. Do you have to have it??? Nope. Guess if you are having some difficulity i.e. back problems ect., would be a good addition.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how to run a poll, so I'll just ask it this way?   I don't know how to run a poll, so I'll just ask it this way? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:33 pm

If the standard dip stick does the job, why buy another one?
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how to run a poll, so I'll just ask it this way?   I don't know how to run a poll, so I'll just ask it this way? Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't know how to run a poll, so I'll just ask it this way?
Page 1 of 1