SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RZR emergency-brake kits........... $5.99 shipped

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

RZR emergency-brake kits........... $5.99 shipped Empty
PostSubject: RZR emergency-brake kits........... $5.99 shipped   RZR emergency-brake kits........... $5.99 shipped EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:21 pm

To your door. This is the most high-tech, super-hold ,brake kit for your RZR money can buy. Installs in seconds!!!!!!!!!

RZR emergency-brake kits........... $5.99 shipped 30m1hl0
Back to top Go down
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: RZR emergency-brake kits........... $5.99 shipped   RZR emergency-brake kits........... $5.99 shipped EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:27 pm

I want to place an order for four, one for each wheel roflmao
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: RZR emergency-brake kits........... $5.99 shipped   RZR emergency-brake kits........... $5.99 shipped EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:39 pm

I ordered one (the real one) and the guy said that they were shipped to him and the holes did not line up. I am not sure when I will get mine with the correct bracket. Anyone else have this problem?
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: RZR emergency-brake kits........... $5.99 shipped   RZR emergency-brake kits........... $5.99 shipped EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:58 pm

ridepate wrote:
To your door. This is the most high-tech, super-hold ,brake kit for your RZR money can buy. Installs in seconds!!!!!!!!!

Hi, I'm a sand flea, can I get that in billet? thatsright
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

PostSubject: Re: RZR emergency-brake kits........... $5.99 shipped   RZR emergency-brake kits........... $5.99 shipped EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:06 pm

DirtDawber wrote:
ridepate wrote:

Hi, I'm a sand flea, can I get that in billet? thatsright

Yes-sir you can. We just got in our new CNC machine. It's a Sand-Flea 2180, 40 Axis, Long-Travel, 1000 LED, 40 HID,R-1, 2-motor drive. It can fabricate anything, including fabricating a good billet lie........................ thatsright
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: RZR emergency-brake kits........... $5.99 shipped   RZR emergency-brake kits........... $5.99 shipped EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:09 pm

lol! You ain't right pate. thatsright RZR emergency-brake kits........... $5.99 shipped 13435
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

PostSubject: Re: RZR emergency-brake kits........... $5.99 shipped   RZR emergency-brake kits........... $5.99 shipped EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:32 pm

RZR emergency-brake kits........... $5.99 shipped 21b6dk2
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: RZR emergency-brake kits........... $5.99 shipped   RZR emergency-brake kits........... $5.99 shipped EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:36 pm

Airborne LT wrote:
I ordered one (the real one) and the guy said that they were shipped to him and the holes did not line up. I am not sure when I will get mine with the correct bracket. Anyone else have this problem?

everyone that i ever heard from on my post on these on rzr.net ( 10 pages) loved them, not one exception. Now the only person i ever talked to that had a small mounting issue was thumper and that was because he had the uni-steer system that mounted to the same bracket but a few adjustments and it fit fine.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: RZR emergency-brake kits........... $5.99 shipped   RZR emergency-brake kits........... $5.99 shipped EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:21 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Airborne LT wrote:

everyone that i ever heard from on my post on these on rzr.net ( 10 pages) loved them, not one exception. Now the only person i ever talked to that had a small mounting issue was thumper and that was because he had the uni-steer system that mounted to the same bracket but a few adjustments and it fit fine.

I got an email back from Jeff. He said he has shipped the correct brackets to the guy I bought mine from. If this is the case I should have it with the new, correct bracket sometime this week. I wanted it for this ride, but if not I guess I can improvise for one weekend.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RZR emergency-brake kits........... $5.99 shipped   RZR emergency-brake kits........... $5.99 shipped Empty

Back to top Go down

RZR emergency-brake kits........... $5.99 shipped
Page 1 of 1