SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BK Motorsports Oliver Springs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

BK Motorsports Oliver Springs Empty
PostSubject: BK Motorsports Oliver Springs   BK Motorsports Oliver Springs EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:31 pm

Guys just just to pass along one experience with BK Motorsports in Oliver Springs. These guys went above and beyound customer service for me this weekend. They mounted my new tires in the rain and even worked past closing time to get them on for me. I would highly recommend if you need product or service, especialy at Windrock, go see them. Here is their web site off the Windrock forum.

http://www.windrockmotorsports.com/index.html
Back to top Go down
wrenchhead

wrenchhead

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-03-01

BK Motorsports Oliver Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: BK Motorsports Oliver Springs   BK Motorsports Oliver Springs EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 9:50 pm

I have been dealing with them for about two years and have always got great service they stock a lot of parts oem and after market if they do not have they get them fast and the guy is one heck of a engine builder
Back to top Go down

BK Motorsports Oliver Springs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: Other BS-
Jump to: