SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'd like to thank me buddy ClayBoy!

Go down 
+2
tim
Woodtick
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

I'd like to thank me buddy ClayBoy! Empty
PostSubject: I'd like to thank me buddy ClayBoy!   I'd like to thank me buddy ClayBoy! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:15 pm

I did a "SwayBardectomy" on the Rhino today. Ran into a snag and called Clayboy for some long distance coaching. He cheerfully told me what I needed to know to complete the job. Clayboy, you're indeed a "Good Ole Boy"! Thank you sir. I did a grease job on the buggy also while I had the rear wheels off. Good thing I did too! As I started to pump grease into the lower fitting on the right side, water came out! Two more pumps and I got a good flow of grease. Now this wasn't MUCH water mind you, a drop or three. But ANY water in there to me is a bad thing. Hope I displaced all the water with good clean grease. The grease fitting on the front U-Joint of the front drive shaft had just enough angle on it that I got the grease gun to snap right on without having to use the little Granger tool that I bought. Just rolled the buggy till it was pointed juuust rear left and it worked fine. Will do the rear fitting next week when I change oil. One last thing, I turned the rear shocks up TWO notches after taking the sway bar off. Ya'll think that will be about right for my big behind? Thanks again ClayBoy for the coaching. I owe ya another one pard.
Back to top Go down
tim
SSXSRider Member
tim

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to thank me buddy ClayBoy!   I'd like to thank me buddy ClayBoy! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:37 pm

Clay has help me out several times. He is a real nice guy.
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to thank me buddy ClayBoy!   I'd like to thank me buddy ClayBoy! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:03 pm

Good to hear you got things smoothed out tick!

I don't think there is one member here that would not give the shirt off his/her back.

Kudos to Clay !!
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to thank me buddy ClayBoy!   I'd like to thank me buddy ClayBoy! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:45 pm

Clay........top-notch.......period
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to thank me buddy ClayBoy!   I'd like to thank me buddy ClayBoy! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:23 am

Thanks for the kind words! Glad I could help Woodtick!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to thank me buddy ClayBoy!   I'd like to thank me buddy ClayBoy! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:01 pm

Well I guess you guys don't know him as good as I do??????? It is hard to get him to do anything. He must not like me........

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao

THIS IS A JOKE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to thank me buddy ClayBoy!   I'd like to thank me buddy ClayBoy! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'd like to thank me buddy ClayBoy!
Page 1 of 1