SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VDI for sale! free shipping

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KJSmith84

KJSmith84

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-07-01

VDI for sale! free shipping Empty
PostSubject: VDI for sale! free shipping   VDI for sale! free shipping EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:20 am

Selling a VDI ( Velocity Devices ) unit for a Yamaha Rhino 700 fi 08-09

2008+ Yamaha Rhino 700 EFI
The Copperhead®️ ECU is a plug and play replacement for the stock ECU in the Rhino 700 EFI (not a piggyback solution). It controls the timing and fuel, and improves throttle response. It provides a typical 6% power increase from idle to redline (WOT), and a part throttle power increase of up to 25% over stock. In addition, the top speed limiter has been increased to allow for about 16KPH/10MPH higher top speed (results dependant on tire size). The ECU also allows for the speedometer to be recalibrated for different tire sizes, and fuel can be adjusted for aftermarket camshafts and pipes (requires optional USB interface).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FEATURES

Repetitive fire ignition delivers hotter spark with longer spark duration for maximum power and virtually eliminates misfires, while giving you easy starts and crisp throttle response. Preloaded performance map allows the machine to run cooler, produce more horsepower and more torque, while minimizing fuel consumption.
Shipped with machine specific harness that plugs directly into factory wiring harness. Toggle switch on the unit allows user to switch between two preloaded setups.
Default preloaded map keeps factory limiters (reverse / speed) and similar power when the toggle switch is in position #1. When the toggle switch is in position #2, all limiters are disabled, and the timing is optimized for maximum power on 87 octane fuel. Setups and maps can be changed and optimized for different fuel grades via the USB Memory Inteface (sold separately).

Price: $450.00
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ACCESSORIES
USB Cable, Male-A to Male-A
USB Male-A to Male-A cable.
Price: $10.00

USB Memory Interface
USB Programmer for the Copperhead CDI / ECU.
Price: $50.00

Normal price for all of this would be $510 with accessories plus shiping plus the $30 customs charge = about $560

This unit was used for dyno testing and development on my 700fi motor.
I got sponsored by another company that uses a different programer -so can not use this VDI any longer.

I will sell it all for $360 shipped in the USA- will take paypal payment. this deal is saving you $200 over buying it new!!

again this unit has only been used on the dyno for maybe 10 hours of testing and showed huge power increases!
Map #2 is currently set for my motor setup but you can download the VDI #2 stock map from the website or make your own custom map for your needs if you have added exhaust or an intake, etc... everything needed for the download and tuning is included.

Let me know if you have any questions.

VDI for sale! free shipping Vdi10
Back to top Go down
KJSmith84

KJSmith84

PostSubject: Re: VDI for sale! free shipping   VDI for sale! free shipping EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:21 am

you can email me at ksmith @ iia . edu
Back to top Go down
KJSmith84

KJSmith84

PostSubject: Re: VDI for sale! free shipping   VDI for sale! free shipping EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:53 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
KJSmith84

KJSmith84

PostSubject: Re: VDI for sale! free shipping   VDI for sale! free shipping EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:00 pm

bump --- 300 shipped!!!
Back to top Go down
KJSmith84

KJSmith84

PostSubject: Re: VDI for sale! free shipping   VDI for sale! free shipping EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:35 pm

$275 shipped
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: VDI for sale! free shipping   VDI for sale! free shipping EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:04 pm

KJ,

I have heard that there was some problems with the VDI. Why are you selling it. Will it work fine even if you are not running the machine wide open?
Back to top Go down
KJSmith84

KJSmith84

PostSubject: Re: VDI for sale! free shipping   VDI for sale! free shipping EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:44 am

Big-R wrote:
KJ,

I have heard that there was some problems with the VDI. Why are you selling it. Will it work fine even if you are not running the machine wide open?

oh it runs fine- it had some issues at first and my dyno guy and lyle fixed them thou.

the only reason i went to the msd is i had a dune trip i need to make and my dyno guy wasnt able to get it tuned in time; so i had to take it to a different dyno shop and they only tune msd's so i got hooked up on one of those.

i would love to keep this vdi but since i already paid the money for the msd and tuning i dont want pay more more dyno time on the vdi. plus i really need the money for other stuff.
vdi- $250 shipped
dynatek $85 shipped
Back to top Go down
KJSmith84

KJSmith84

PostSubject: Re: VDI for sale! free shipping   VDI for sale! free shipping EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:05 am

200 shipped!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VDI for sale! free shipping   VDI for sale! free shipping Empty

Back to top Go down

VDI for sale! free shipping
Page 1 of 1