SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

06 yfz bill ballance and 04 yamaha rhino trade?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TLONG

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-10-15

06 yfz bill ballance and 04 yamaha rhino trade? Empty
PostSubject: 06 yfz bill ballance and 04 yamaha rhino trade?   06 yfz bill ballance and 04 yamaha rhino trade? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:10 pm

Well my rhino has slung a rod but has a few nice things on it,like tires and rims,top,aftermarket clutch,cdi,etc.
But the yfz is mint with NO problems,it only has been rode like 10 times and still looks like new....i was wondering if anyone would like to work out a trade (2 for 1).I would love to trade both for a razr...maybe a long shot but its worth a shot if someone wants to tinker with a rhino and have a very nice yfz 450 to race or play

..now only if i could post pics........i will keep trying
Back to top Go down
crossdaddy
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-04-22

06 yfz bill ballance and 04 yamaha rhino trade? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 06 yfz bill ballance and 04 yamaha rhino trade?   06 yfz bill ballance and 04 yamaha rhino trade? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:08 am

what do you want just for the rhino
Back to top Go down

06 yfz bill ballance and 04 yamaha rhino trade?
Page 1 of 1