SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brimstone rules ?

Go down 
+2
Big-R
Ryanscat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryanscat

Ryanscat

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Brimstone rules ? Empty
PostSubject: Brimstone rules ?   Brimstone rules ? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:04 pm

What's the rules at Brimstone as far as sidexside passengers? Seems like I read somewhere that if it were made a 2 seater by the manufacturer you couldn't ride anymore than 2. So my rear seats wouldn't be allowed even though we have seat belts and a cage on the way? Also will I need to buy a permit for everyone riding with me or 1 per vehicle?
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Brimstone rules ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brimstone rules ?   Brimstone rules ? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:26 am

Ryanscat wrote:
What's the rules at Brimstone as far as sidexside passengers? Seems like I read somewhere that if it were made a 2 seater by the manufacturer you couldn't ride anymore than 2. So my rear seats wouldn't be allowed even though we have seat belts and a cage on the way? Also will I need to buy a permit for everyone riding with me or 1 per vehicle?

You should be fine riding all your passengers. However, you will need to buy permits for ALL riders.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Brimstone rules ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brimstone rules ?   Brimstone rules ? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:35 am

Brimestone like most places have you sign a waiver saying you will abide by a big list of rules, but nobody enforces any of them. So basically you ride at your own risk as to what you decide to do.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Brimstone rules ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brimstone rules ?   Brimstone rules ? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:40 am

I have seen plenty of four seaters down there. However, with your setup (no cage on the rear) I would caution you to stay off some of the blue trails and all of the red trails. There are a lot of tree roots and rocks that can turn things bad for you in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Ryanscat

Ryanscat

Brimstone rules ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brimstone rules ?   Brimstone rules ? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:36 am

Airborne LT wrote:
I have seen plenty of four seaters down there. However, with your setup (no cage on the rear) I would caution you to stay off some of the blue trails and all of the red trails. There are a lot of tree roots and rocks that can turn things bad for you in a hurry.

I stay on the easy stuff for the most part anyway, especially when I have them with me. Once my cage gets here then maybe we'll try some rougher stuff. I rarely get the chance to take the prowler out by myself to see what it's capable of. Seems like I always have a hitchhiker aboard. But i'm slowly working the chicken out of their dna.
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Brimstone rules ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brimstone rules ?   Brimstone rules ? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:51 am

roflmao You'll never get all the chicken out !!

Brimstone rules ? Ar122192065281784
Back to top Go down
Stakk

Stakk

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Brimstone rules ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brimstone rules ?   Brimstone rules ? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:29 pm

Ryanscat wrote:

No thats Hatfield McCoy rules, you're cage and seat is fine at Bstone. It is permit per person though like everywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Ryanscat

Ryanscat

Brimstone rules ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brimstone rules ?   Brimstone rules ? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:09 pm

Stakk wrote:
Ryanscat wrote:

No thats Hatfield McCoy rules, you're cage and seat is fine at Bstone. It is permit per person though like everywhere else.
Guess I'll stay off Hatfield Mccoy then. Seems like their rules are a little much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brimstone rules ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brimstone rules ?   Brimstone rules ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Brimstone rules ?
Page 1 of 1