SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who do you guys insure your buggy with?

Go down 
+5
GunRunner
KJSmith84
AIRBORNE
Neuromax
Woodtick
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Who do you guys insure your buggy with? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you guys insure your buggy with?   Who do you guys insure your buggy with? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:16 pm

Right now I'm with Allstate and they are WAY too high. Over $300 per year for full coverage. Bound to be a better deal out there somewhere? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Neuromax
SSXSRider Member
Neuromax

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Who do you guys insure your buggy with?   Who do you guys insure your buggy with? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:16 pm

Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Who do you guys insure your buggy with?   Who do you guys insure your buggy with? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:34 pm

I use Markel. They insure way over replacement value to cover your accessories. I think it is like 500 dollars for both of my machines. I probably have the Rhino coverage too high at 15k, but it does have a lot of expensive crap on it.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
KJSmith84

KJSmith84

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Who do you guys insure your buggy with?   Who do you guys insure your buggy with? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:40 pm

anpac!

they are the cheapest i have found for your home, auto, and toys including toyhaulers.

save many of my friends hundreds and some thousands each year.
they have two programs- cash back after no claims for 3 years or go for cheaper rates and dont do that program.
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

PostSubject: Re: Who do you guys insure your buggy with?   Who do you guys insure your buggy with? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:40 pm

I just did the online quote with Markel and they were only $3 cheaper than Allstate?? $334 vs. $331?? Maybe I'm not gettin hammered as bad as I thought. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Who do you guys insure your buggy with?   Who do you guys insure your buggy with? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:04 pm

Phil, a lot has to do with where you live. Some states they charge higher because of the theft ratio. I would say WV may be a little higher just for that reason. I know when I did my first quote for auto insurance with USAA, they put me down as living on the TN side. Once I told them I lived on base, my premium went down almost 70 dollars. It is weird how they make such a distinction between addresses, but it does happen.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Who do you guys insure your buggy with?   Who do you guys insure your buggy with? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:07 pm

Geico, does mine and they were 1/2 what allstate wanted even though my cars and house are with them.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Z06-08
SSXSRider Member
Z06-08

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Who do you guys insure your buggy with?   Who do you guys insure your buggy with? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:18 pm

Colt 380 has mine paid for years ago roflmao Yahoo HatWave
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319

PostSubject: Re: Who do you guys insure your buggy with?   Who do you guys insure your buggy with? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:36 pm

Progressive.... $130 a year with 100/300 liability and $250 deductibles for comp and collision. Includes $1000 towards Mods covered.
Back to top Go down
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Who do you guys insure your buggy with?   Who do you guys insure your buggy with? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:03 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
Progressive.... $130 a year with 100/300 liability and $250 deductibles for comp and collision. Includes $1000 towards Mods covered.

Progressive was also significantly less than others I checked for mine in MA...
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
KJSmith84

KJSmith84

PostSubject: Re: Who do you guys insure your buggy with?   Who do you guys insure your buggy with? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:22 pm

street legal- $20k+ in add on extra value
$90 a year. full coverage $100 dec
Back to top Go down
Neuromax
SSXSRider Member
Neuromax

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Who do you guys insure your buggy with?   Who do you guys insure your buggy with? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:48 pm

Woodtick wrote:
I just did the online quote with Markel and they were only $3 cheaper than Allstate?? $334 vs. $331?? Maybe I'm not gettin hammered as bad as I thought. Thanks guys.

My '07 660 Rhino with $3K in accessories is only about $150 per year. Something isn't right for yours to be that high.
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

PostSubject: Re: Who do you guys insure your buggy with?   Who do you guys insure your buggy with? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:49 pm

West Virginia has the highest per ca pita atv ownership in the nation. We also lead the nation each year in deaths per 100,000. Perhaps that is the reason our rates are so high? Our car rates are much higher than many states nearby also.
Back to top Go down
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Who do you guys insure your buggy with?   Who do you guys insure your buggy with? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:12 pm

You can get a quote online at Progressive in a couple minutes. I'd try it if I were you. Mine is $103 (I think that's it -- it's betwen $100-110) a year in the Communist State -- uh, Commonwealth of Massachusetts where car insurance rates are very high...
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Who do you guys insure your buggy with?   Who do you guys insure your buggy with? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:02 pm

like yank i am with progressive ,100/300 bod inj 50000 prop damage liability 250.00 deduc comp and coll 3000 assy coverage on my 04 rhino and 94 250 suzy quad 177.00 a year for both here in ohio and 49 year old operator
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Who do you guys insure your buggy with?   Who do you guys insure your buggy with? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:48 pm

Woodtick wrote:
West Virginia has the highest per ca pita atv ownership in the nation. We also lead the nation each year in deaths per 100,000. Perhaps that is the reason our rates are so high? Our car rates are much higher than many states nearby also.

I would guess that theft is the majority reason for claims. 2cents
Back to top Go down
KJSmith84

KJSmith84

PostSubject: Re: Who do you guys insure your buggy with?   Who do you guys insure your buggy with? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:07 am

wvyankee2 wrote:
Woodtick wrote:

I would guess that theft is the majority reason for claims. 2cents

I know that is the reason for highier insurance out west.

im telling you guys- you all should get some quotes from anpac for everything- let me know if you dont save money and i will be shocked.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Who do you guys insure your buggy with?   Who do you guys insure your buggy with? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:18 am

I have anpac for my home.
Back to top Go down
KJSmith84

KJSmith84

PostSubject: Re: Who do you guys insure your buggy with?   Who do you guys insure your buggy with? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:37 am

wvyankee2 wrote:
I have anpac for my home.

yeah they definantly are the cheapest i found of home insurance- there was cheaper for my auto but when i put them all together in one package it all got alot cheaper.

again dont ask for the cahs back program and it get even cheaper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you guys insure your buggy with?   Who do you guys insure your buggy with? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you guys insure your buggy with?
Page 1 of 1