SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Its getting deeper and darker for Americans

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

Its getting deeper and darker for Americans Empty
PostSubject: Its getting deeper and darker for Americans   Its getting deeper and darker for Americans EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:29 am

obaminanattion, Did Hussien really get elected by a majority of AMERICANS ? I think we have been hoodwinked by a wealthy few Ragheads, i cant believe that this idiot was the best the democrtic party could come up with, to be fair McCain and palin either.
We need another reality show "Americas Got Politicians" I think more people voted on american idol that the presidential election. Sorry statement for Ameicans

now this:

HB 1388 PASSED

TIME TO LOCK AND LOAD MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whether you are an Obama fan, or not, EVERYONE IN THE U. S. needs to know....

Something happened... H.R. 1388 was passed yesterday, behind our backs. You may want to read about it.. It wasn't mentioned on the news... just went by on the ticker tape at the bottom of the CNN screen.

Obama funds $20M in tax payer dollars to immigrate Hamas Refugees to the USA . This is the news that didn't make the headlines...

By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure of $20.3 million in "migration assistance" to the Palestinian refugees and "conflict victims" in Gaza .

The "presidential determination", which allows hundreds of thousands of Palestinians with ties to Hamas to resettle in the United States , was signed on January 27 and appeared in the Federal Register on February 4.

Few on Capitol Hill, or in the media, took note that the order provides a free ticket replete with housing and food allowances to individuals who have displayed their overwhelming support to the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) in the parliamentary election of January 2006.

Let's review....itemized list of some of Barack Obama's most recent actions since his inauguration:

His first call to any head of state, as president, was to Mahmoud Abbas, leader of Fatah party in the Palestinian territory.

His first one-on-one television interview with any news organization was with Al Arabia television.

His first executive order was to fund/facilitate abortion(s) not just here within the U. S. , but within the world, using U. S. tax payer funds.

He ordered Guantanamo Bay closed and all military trials of detainees halted.

He ordered overseas CIA interrogation centers closed.

He withdrew all charges against the masterminds behind the USS Cole and the "terror attack" on 9/11.

Now we learn that he is allowing hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refuges to move to, and live in, the US at American taxpayer expense.

These important, and insightful, issues are being "lost" in the blinding bail-outs and "stimulation" packages.

Doubtful? To verify this for yourself:
www.thefederalregister.com/d..p/2009-02-04-E9-2488;

PLEASE PASS THIS ON... AMERICA NEEDS TO KNOW

WE are losing this country at a rapid pace.
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Its getting deeper and darker for Americans   Its getting deeper and darker for Americans EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:23 am

Too many heads in the sand and from the sand.
Back to top Go down
misterp
SSXSRider Member
misterp

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Its getting deeper and darker for Americans   Its getting deeper and darker for Americans EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:37 pm

In other countries they shoot, kill and have the elections fixed, Here, just go on TV and tell the country it is time to put a black man in office, and all the yuppies get behind him. I don't have a problem with a black president, I would have voted for Bill Cosby. But I would rather had Ted Nugent/ Palin on a ticket. Whats his saying, I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders. Need someone with some balls to start running the show. Take our country back.
Back to top Go down
4x4pac

4x4pac

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Its getting deeper and darker for Americans   Its getting deeper and darker for Americans EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:15 am

Rhino Rob, your only problem is you are getting your news from a tainted sores. You are watching cnn. That channel would not know the true if it came up and bit them in the ass. Watch a little Fox News and get fair and balanced.

I think it is funny how obama wont come forward with his birth certificate. I feel that if this fool was really born in the US, then obama should have nothing to hide and bring the papers out. He wants to continue to ignore Americans that are calling for him to prove he was born in the US. I personally think he is a lying piece of rhino dung and is illegally here.

I can guarantee one thing, it is going to get a lot worse before Americans wake up and smell the camel shit.

Maybe if we make it till 2012 some of these people that call themselves democraps will either vote republican or commit suicide in October.
Back to top Go down
http://www.4x4pac.com
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Its getting deeper and darker for Americans   Its getting deeper and darker for Americans EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:14 pm

misterp wrote:
In other countries they shoot, kill and have the elections fixed, Here, just go on TV and tell the country it is time to put a black man in office, and all the yuppies get behind him. I don't have a problem with a black president, I would have voted for Bill Cosby. But I would rather had Ted Nugent/ Palin on a ticket. Whats his saying, I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders. Need someone with some balls to start running the show. Take our country back.

Right on.............this whole freak show we are watching now is a derect result of a un, or mis informed electorate, and a biased news media. If our so called oppostion party (the Republicans) had any balls what so ever, they would camp out in tents on the Capital steps until the truth was broadcated to the masses. And, i think that Sarah Palin and Ted Nugent should be the first two to set the tents up. There is going to have to be some bold moves to turn this bullshit around. shark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its getting deeper and darker for Americans   Its getting deeper and darker for Americans Empty

Back to top Go down

Its getting deeper and darker for Americans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: Other BS-
Jump to: