SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

coots rhino on the roof

Go down 
+3
DirtDawber
AIRBORNE
cajuncoot
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

coots rhino on the roof Empty
PostSubject: coots rhino on the roof   coots rhino on the roof EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:22 pm

well my rhino did roll , my brother was up this weekend from texas and was riding in my hayfield and put my rhino on the roof with my nephew in it also. don't know how but he flipped it over on the roof and did little damage, bent the front bumper and alot of grass between the beads and rims , he banged up his wrist when the roof pinned it to the ground but he stood up enough to get the seatbelt off and pushed it up enough with his back to get his wrist loose and get my nephew out of the seatbelt ,he was hanging like spiderman. he flipped the rhino back over on the wheels alone and it fired right up and rode back to the barn. I gave him some shit after i saw he was ok. I said DAMN you wreck a 8000.00 rhino and i trust you to fly an Apache Longbow worth 20 million dollars of my tax dollars? just glad the Major is ok and didnt screw up anything to end his career. My ride is replaceable all his training and military experiance is not. GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OUR TROOPS EVEN ON R AND R !! Prayer
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: coots rhino on the roof   coots rhino on the roof EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:38 pm

Damn, tell the MAJ he needs to be more careful and do a better risk assessment next time!! Thank goodness no one was hurt. We need him to fly those Apaches and protect the forces on the ground!!
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: coots rhino on the roof   coots rhino on the roof EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:40 pm

I don't think I would sass a feller that can lift a Rhino. affraid
Good to hear everyone is ok !!!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: coots rhino on the roof   coots rhino on the roof EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:41 pm

Glad everyone was ok... Eat
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: coots rhino on the roof   coots rhino on the roof EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:45 pm

dawb he is 6foot 5 and weighs 265 i dont piss him off!!
Back to top Go down
4x4pac

4x4pac

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: coots rhino on the roof   coots rhino on the roof EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:58 pm

Hey Guys, this is just a little suggestion as we all like to kid each other about the brand of ride they own, BUT when it all comes down to it we are all in the same sport and we all love our riding. With that said here is the suggestion. As we all know about the stupid law suits against Yamaha, and we have all seen the videos that CBS used in its latest one sided report. I would no long post pics, videos, or even stories about someone flipping any brand of sxs. This is just my opinion but you never know, anything can be used to come back on our sport.
Back to top Go down
http://www.4x4pac.com
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: coots rhino on the roof   coots rhino on the roof EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:08 pm

If it ended up on the roof in a hayfield, there was some speed involved. Glad everyone is OK Coot. allright
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: coots rhino on the roof   coots rhino on the roof EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:57 am

wvyankee2 wrote:
If it ended up on the roof in a hayfield, there was some speed involved. Glad everyone is OK Coot. allright

That is what I was thinking. I am glad he is OK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: coots rhino on the roof   coots rhino on the roof Empty

Back to top Go down

coots rhino on the roof
Page 1 of 1