SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4 seater setup for sale

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
martman100
SSXSRider Member
martman100

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-24

4 seater setup for sale Empty
PostSubject: 4 seater setup for sale   4 seater setup for sale EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:03 am

I am selling my cage, seats, mount, and harnesses.

The only thing that is wrong is about 2 weeks ago on a ride at Brimstone I backed into a tree and bent the cooler rack down. It could be fixed but it still works fine. I don't have pictures of it bent down just yet but I will. Everyone that rode at Brimstone knows I rode all day Saturday with no problems so the cooler rack still functions fine.

I am selling the cage, the stock seat mount for the bed. 2 stock special edition seats, 2 blue crowe 4 point harnesses. This is everything I had that made mine into a 4 seater. We have since determined the kids don't really like riding with us so we are going back to the stock setup.

The price is $800 or shoot me an offer. I don't really have the time to ship this local pickup is the only option at this time. Again the cooler rack is bent down but not shown in these pictures. I will have new pictures later today or tomorrow.

You can see pictures of it when it was on the rhino. It has since been removed and I will get more pictures of it.
http://picasaweb.google.com/underwood.martin/4SeaterOutside?feat=directlink
Back to top Go down
pnjoiler

pnjoiler

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: 4 seater setup for sale   4 seater setup for sale EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:49 am

I've got a buddy that is looking for a four seater cage. When can you post pics of the bent cooler rack?
Back to top Go down
martman100
SSXSRider Member
martman100

PostSubject: Re: 4 seater setup for sale   4 seater setup for sale EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:34 pm

I will get some up this evening.
Back to top Go down
tim
SSXSRider Member
tim

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: 4 seater setup for sale   4 seater setup for sale EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:51 pm

There was a guy on rhinofourms looking for a cage and seats. I think he was in Ohio. If you want I can try and find the post for you.

Tim
Back to top Go down
SFC Retired

SFC Retired

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: 4 seater setup for sale   4 seater setup for sale EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:04 pm

I may be interested, What are you asking?
Back to top Go down
martman100
SSXSRider Member
martman100

PostSubject: Re: 4 seater setup for sale   4 seater setup for sale EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:01 am

800 for the whole kit.
Back to top Go down
martman100
SSXSRider Member
martman100

PostSubject: Re: 4 seater setup for sale   4 seater setup for sale EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:03 am

My batteries were dead on my camera so I should be able to get some pictures tonight.

I also have this posted on rhinoforums.net
Back to top Go down
martman100
SSXSRider Member
martman100

PostSubject: Re: 4 seater setup for sale   4 seater setup for sale EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:38 pm

updated pictures with the cage off. This cage does mount into the bed into the existing holes for the back tie downs.

The cross tube that the cooler rack attaches to did get bent a bit. However, the way the cage is made with the triangulation in the top and the bottom continuous tube the structure is not compromised. You can also see the seats and the seat mount.

From Rhino Cage
From Rhino Cage
From Rhino Cage
From Rhino Cage
From Rhino Cage
From Rhino Cage
From Rhino Cage
From Rhino Cage
From Rhino Cage
Back to top Go down
martman100
SSXSRider Member
martman100

PostSubject: Re: 4 seater setup for sale   4 seater setup for sale EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:32 pm

Well I forgot I posted this but I have another post I just did. I am selling the cage for 475
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 seater setup for sale   4 seater setup for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

4 seater setup for sale
Page 1 of 1