SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rzr air box kit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Don

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-08-14

rzr air box kit Empty
PostSubject: rzr air box kit   rzr air box kit EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 2:03 pm

Hello side by side riders,
I am Don, owner(well me and the bank) of D&L Machine Inc. (web site dlmachineinc.com). My wife and I are owners of the Polaris RZR . Soon after we bought it, we found out that it has a terrible air box issue. We looked around for a solution for this problem, and found some, but nothing that fit our style of riding, and or our price range!
So we decided we will build our own. And we did! A few people on the trail we were riding on wanted to no were we got the air box from, because they wanted one also. I told them we build them. They ordered four of them, on the spot!
The thing is we (dlmachineinc.com) now build and sell a very nice looking air box(can not tell it from stock) except it keeps the dirt out!
People have liked this rzr air box kit so well, (because it gives them peace of mind) that we now have quite a few of them out there with a bunch of positive feed back!
If you like what you have read so far go to dlmachineinc.com click on rzr air box kit and take a look.
Then if you have a question call me. What do you got to lose? Besides dusting the top end of your motor or worse!
The air box kit bolts on with no cutting!! Easy to follow directions, also coiored pictures with arrows to keep you in the right direction.
Also for you people that snorkle, we left a spot to join your snorkle to the air box. We also offer what is called a turbinator that mounts to the top of the snorkle tube. It alone gets rid of 80% of the in coming dirt even before it gets to the air box!
Like I said , take a look , what do you got to lose?
Thanks
Don
Back to top Go down
http://dlmachineinc.com
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-01-26

rzr air box kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: rzr air box kit   rzr air box kit EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:22 pm

I have one and I highly recommend it! Don is a great guy to do business with and he WILL stand behind his product. I've had this box on my RZR since I bought it. It was my first mod. Some say Polaris has fixed the problem with the filter but they havent. Do you want to take that chance? I didn’t. Good to see ya on here Don.
Back to top Go down

rzr air box kit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: The Pawn Shop :: SidexSide related "For Sale"-
Jump to: