SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wilborns on March 15

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wilborns on March 15 Empty
PostSubject: Wilborns on March 15   Wilborns on March 15 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 4:40 pm

This topic was already discussed in the Rides and Events topic but I am going to ask for input on this again here. Who will be able to ride on March 15 at Wilborns? Lets try to be on the trails between 8:00am-8:30am. This will be a full day ride of casual riding.

Let me know!
-Rick
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns on March 15   Wilborns on March 15 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 4:59 pm

hey rick..wilburns has there springjam the last weekend of this month
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns on March 15   Wilborns on March 15 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 5:05 pm

That would be Saturday the 29th it looks like. Wheelin I will probably be at that also.

How many are going to be able to attend this ride at Wilborns?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns on March 15   Wilborns on March 15 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 5:06 pm

im goin to try to go to the spring jam and show our support
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns on March 15   Wilborns on March 15 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 5:10 pm

That is the two weekends I am off this month so I should be able to go ride both days!! Wheelin hopefully you can make it over an watch the mudbog an hill climb they have. Also get some good riding in?

Anyone want to do a campout the last weekend of March at wilborns on that Saturday night. Usually they do the mudbog on like Saturday and the Hill Climb on Sundays. Mudbog is atv's mostly an the hill climb is your jeeps an rail buggies type stuff.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns on March 15   Wilborns on March 15 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 5:13 pm

im goin to try to come and stay with RSRRHINO .. gotta make sure they see the SouthernSxSRiders cheers
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns on March 15   Wilborns on March 15 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 9:16 am

Is the time frame for Wilburns on Sat still 8:00 to 8:30, be ready to ride at 9:00?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns on March 15   Wilborns on March 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wilborns on March 15
Page 1 of 1